Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
I wish I had the physical visceral ability to end it. I have tried in the past but my nerves have always failed me.

I have seen many celebs go by hanging so I wanted to do that because I couldn't bring myself to jump or cut or ingest any chemicals.

But my nerves don't support me. Also I have been unable to have an effective setup for either full or partial.

I know my shortcomings as a human being and I try to keep them under control but as life goes on and my physical age keeps increasing, it only gets harder and harder.

I am truly saddened or angry or depressed - depending on my daily changing situation - about my complete inability to end it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: these_days9, nitroautnz, death137 and 2 others
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
This me right now mon ami, I feel you. I was able to get light headed practising night night, then I got scared and stopped and now I can't reproduce it. I wish I had just done it and I hate myself for not being able to follow through. I hate my SI...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, nitroautnz, death137 and 1 other person
T

tidalwxves

Student
Sep 8, 2020
I wish I had the physical visceral ability to end it. I have tried in the past but my nerves have always failed me.

I have seen many celebs go by hanging so I wanted to do that because I couldn't bring myself to jump or cut or ingest any chemicals.

But my nerves don't support me. Also I have been unable to have an effective setup for either full or partial.

I know my shortcomings as a human being and I try to keep them under control but as life goes on and my physical age keeps increasing, it only gets harder and harder.

I am truly saddened or angry or depressed - depending on my daily changing situation - about my complete inability to end it.
I would encourage you to do the best that you can to be kind to yourself. This is a big step, a big decision, a truly irreversible one and it's something you are not required to do. Not doing it doesn't make you coward, it doesn't make you weak.

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling