• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Images 72

I started to post a really witty comment, but then the reality of the situation hit me. He was a real human. And this was multi-level sick. The smiling. The livestreaming. I'm surprised he didn't kill her out of love. It's too much. I have compassion for him, that's a fucked up fellow human, but ugh. There are no words. He really externalized his pain onto a lot of people. Too much sickness. And then it gets reported by the media and yet more people livestream their suicides, or think this is genuine love and go kill an ex and then themselves.

The world is just not a good place. Shit like this doesn't happen in a good place.

Heck, my meme is even from Game of Thrones, isn't it? I couldn't watch it past the first few episodes because it was so gratuitously violent and the incest and just ugh. That's entertainment? Ftw. I'm so sick of all this sickness.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brink, Emily_Numb, Smellanie and 2 others
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
View attachment 44021

I started to post a really witty comment, but then the reality of the situation hit me. He was a real human. And this was multi-level sick. The smiling. The livestreaming. I'm surprised he didn't kill her out of love. It's too much. I have compassion for him, that's a fucked up fellow human, but ugh. There are no words. He really externalized his pain onto a lot of people. Too much sickness. And then it gets reported by the media and yet more people livestream their suicides, or think this is genuine love and go kill an ex and then themselves.

The world is just not a good place. Shit like this doesn't happen in a good place.

Heck, my meme is even from Game of Thrones, isn't it? I could watch it past the first few episodes because it was so gratuitously violent and the incest and just ugh. That's entertainment? Ftw. I'm so sick of all this sickness.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti
Oh, you just give me another reason to ctb: Game of Thrones' ending

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
man, i wanna see that video

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I would imagine that would be insanely painful

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Very sad story, I have a friend who tried to CTB with a venomous snake bite. So this one hits kinda close to home.

• Love
Reactions: greekyfish10