N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
It is everywhere. It is literally everywhere on this forum. If you load the start page you will see it 7 or 8 times depending on how you count it. It just drives me insane. I tried to swallow it down. I genuinely tried and tried. I am just full of it. I cannot take it anymore. The hypocrisy, the sheer hypocrisy. It makes me sick to my stomach. I cannot defend that any longer. "New" fucking "New". As if everything on here was "New". You will see it at the starting page. Forum suggestions "New" Suicide discussion "New" Recovery "New" Offtopic "New" the list goes on like that.
This fourm is a couple years and it still pretends everywhere that all the sections or subforums however you wanna call them were "New". It is just weird and I wonder whether I am the only the one who noticed it. Honestly I don't give a shit about it. But I wanted to make a dramatic sounding thread to distract me from my horrible life. Not sure how many people I gonna actually bait with this thread. I will add a dramatic sentence at the bottom in order to make the bait less easy to see through.

I hope this community will support still me no matter this controversial take...

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: secretsfromthecity, EternalShore, lachrymost and 5 others
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
Do you mean the labels next to the titles of the respective subforums? These only show if they contain unread posts. If you have uBlock Origin, you can add this rule to hide them:

## .node-title > .uix_newIndicator

Alternatively, you can mark subforums as read, but as soon as someone posts, the label will reappear.

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore, lachrymost, LoiteringClouds and 4 others
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Do you mean the labels next to the titles of the respective subforums? These only show if they contain unread posts. If you have uBlock Origin, you can add this rule to hide them:

## .node-title > .uix_newIndicator

Alternatively, you can mark subforums as read, but as soon as someone posts, the label will reappear.
Yes I mean these you are a very wise person. Interesting to know. And I thought I would have found a big bug in this forum. Sorry for all the drama. It was fully unintentional.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Per Ardua Ad Astra and http-410
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: bbveevee, EternalShore, TransilvanianHunger and 7 others
DepressedSloth

DepressedSloth

Sep 13, 2021
omg reptillian dieties confirmed!!!!

Reactions: bbveevee
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Yes I mean these you are a very wise person. Interesting to know. And I thought I would have found a big bug in this forum. Sorry for all the drama. It was fully unintentional.
So did you do the drama intentionally to sooth yourself or not? Make up your mind. It's ok either way. It's fine, we all do some drama sometimes for a diversion.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
So did you do the drama intentionally to sooth yourself or not? Make up your mind. It's ok either way. It's fine, we all do some drama sometimes for a diversion.
This was just a silly joke thread. The post you quoted was full of irony as this whole thread in general.

Reactions: rationaltake and DepressedSloth