S

SamaraDEX

Samara
Sep 6, 2024
Just some straightforward answers would be nice, I have thought about some things but none of them work as "accidents".

CompressedAtoms

CompressedAtoms

Jack
Sep 20, 2024
No matter what, you will be assumed to have ctb by police/forensic/autopsy if theres no other leads.

Though define "accident" do you want it to look like you accidentally OD'd or smth lol??

Reactions: bugs_for_brains
Upvote 0
J

justpathetic

Pathetic
Sep 15, 2024
No matter what, you will be assumed to have ctb by police/forensic/autopsy if theres no other leads.

Though define "accident" do you want it to look like you accidentally OD'd or smth lol??
Maybe car accident? But hopefully single car and no one else is hurt.

Upvote 0
schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
Something that looks like an accident isn't likely to be straightforward, a lot of things that are accidental are also things that put other people at risk. If an insurance payout is part of the equation, I find it hard to imagine a scenario where it could work. If it's about what people think of you afterwards, it's hard for me to give an impartial answer because I don't believe in an afterlife.

Upvote 0
CompressedAtoms

CompressedAtoms

Jack
Sep 20, 2024
Maybe car accident? But hopefully single car and no one else is hurt.
Car accident: AKA you just jump infront of a car?

This is kind of a gamble, the driver might just stop in tracks or you just get a broken leg or something.

Car accident: AKA you drive off a cliff or something?

Painful and slow. Probably the worst cause it gives your brain time to have instincts. Wonder why SN/N is so popular here? You're unconscious for most of it and can't doubt it (have insctincts).

Upvote 0
J

justpathetic

Pathetic
Sep 15, 2024
Car accident: AKA you just jump infront of a car?

This is kind of a gamble, the driver might just stop in tracks or you just get a broken leg or something.

Car accident: AKA you drive off a cliff or something?

Painful and slow. Probably the worst cause it gives your brain time to have instincts. Wonder why SN/N is so popular here? You're unconscious for most of it and can't doubt it (have insctincts).
There are plenty of single car fatal clients every day. Rarely have I ever heard on to be considered ctb. Usually the official report says to fast for conditions or something similar. I am operating under the assumption it's the family they don't want to know.

Upvote 0
schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
There are plenty of single car fatal clients every day. Rarely have I ever heard on to be considered ctb. Usually the official report says to fast for conditions or something similar. I am operating under the assumption it's the family they don't want to know.
It's often easy to tell, or at least shed doubt on it being an accident when they look at the telemetrics after the accident. They do do that whenever they're able to, throttle positions, steering angle, traction, acceleration, yaw, pitch, roll, and many other things. Possible remedies, a car built before the early 80s, a motorcycle without fuel injection.

Reactions: LifeQuitter
Upvote 0
J

justpathetic

Pathetic
Sep 15, 2024
It's often easy to tell, or at least shed doubt on it being an accident when they look at the telemetrics after the accident. They do do that whenever they're able to, throttle positions, steering angle, traction, acceleration, yaw, pitch, roll, and many other things. Possible remedies, a car built before the early 80s, a motorcycle without fuel injection.
You would think that but the truth is unless you live somewhere that already has an accident reconstructionist it just a cop who took some classes. In March a young man in knew went off a bridge that wasn't even that high in a 2021 jag and died. They couldn't tell why it was ruled as an accident. I'm from a smallish state but they did bring in state reconstruction "expert". Just watch the news it happens all the time. Also frankly if it's just family they're worried about the families desire to believe its an accident will go a long way to convince them.

Upvote 0
schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
You would think that but the truth is unless you live somewhere that already has an accident reconstructionist it just a cop who took some classes. In March a young man in knew went off a bridge that wasn't even that high in a 2021 jag and died. They couldn't tell why it was ruled as an accident. I'm from a smallish state but they did bring in state reconstruction "expert". Just watch the news it happens all the time. Also frankly if it's just family they're worried about the families desire to believe its an accident will go a long way to convince them.
What makes the news and what doesn't is a big thing to think about. But getting telemetry doesn't require much expertise, nor does it require a reconstruction. If it doesn't involve a court case, the information doesn't need to be vetted to the same standards.

Upvote 0
J

justpathetic

Pathetic
Sep 15, 2024
What makes the news and what doesn't is a big thing to think about. But getting telemetry doesn't require much expertise, nor does it require a reconstruction. If it doesn't involve a court case, the information doesn't need to be vetted to the same standards.
Telemetry doesn't tell them why. Ctb is a why not a how. They can tell speed and yaw from tire tracks. People die in car accidents from a bee in their car, heart issues, avoiding collision or obstruction. Those are whys. Why did it happen? Intentional or accident? Unless someone has a documented history of ctb attempts or issues and the family brings it up police won't even question unless someone else is injured.

Upvote 0
schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
Telemetry doesn't tell them why. Ctb is a why not a how. They can tell speed and yaw from tire tracks. People die in car accidents from a bee in their car, heart issues, avoiding collision or obstruction. Those are whys. Why did it happen? Intentional or accident? Unless someone has a documented history of ctb attempts or issues and the family brings it up police won't even question unless someone else is injured.
Not always true, tire tracks also don't do much to tell you what's going on, not with the driver aids that exist today

Upvote 0
S

SamaraDEX

Samara
Sep 6, 2024
I'm just looking for something that passes off as accidental. I've considered a car accident but I've heard they can tell pretty easily when something like that is suicide. I'm not on drugs so I can't use an OD excuse. I thought of drowning but I was known for my swimming abilities my entire life so that's pretty difficult to pass off. I could jump and make it look like I fell accidentally? But my friend told me about his friend who jumped off a 7th floor and survived with bad damage. The best way I can figure to die for good is to put a bullet through my head, but that would be the most obvious suicide in the world. I just need ideas.

Upvote 0
K

Kali_Yuga13

Experienced
Jul 11, 2024
Opiate OD's (some will still question), hiking and falling off a mountain, drowning, lost in the woods, hypothermia. If you're a shut-in to the point that everyone close to you knows it's out of character to go out in nature than concealing your intent becomes more difficult.

Upvote 0