Cry

Cry

Hello are you depressed
Sep 2, 2020
Hello, I am new to this forum and it is always good to meet people with your same thoughts and feelings, well in fact I want to know what is the best or most effective method to abandon this reality, I read them.

Reactions: fat feet
F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
Hello, I am new to this forum and it is always good to meet people with your same thoughts and feelings, well in fact I want to know what is the best or most effective method to abandon this reality, I read them.
I would tell you but I am trying to find out the same information. I had found some people with fantastic in sites last night but I did not know how to bookmark it. I have been searching for it again but I do not seem to be able to find it. It a lot of information to wade through in my humble opinion, when I find it hard to shower of brush my teeth.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cry
Cry

Cry

Hello are you depressed
Sep 2, 2020
I would tell you but I am trying to find out the same information. I had found some people with fantastic in sites last night but I did not know how to bookmark it. I have been searching for it again but I do not seem to be able to find it. It a lot of information to wade through in my humble opinion, when I find it hard to shower of brush my teeth.

I have been thinking about the typical vein cut but now the last thing I want is to continue suffering, but if I can not find another method I will have no choice, thanks.

F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
I will book mark this and see if you get more good information.

• Love
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/

Have a look at the resource thread, it has all kinds of methods and useful information about them.

• Love