A

AJLIFE

Feb 18, 2020
What is the best method? That has the most success

4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
Read the resource compilation sticky and find the one that is right for you. This is a personal preference situation and availability thing that you will have to decide for yourself. Success is more so up to you than the technique you use.

Reactions: KleinerWolf, profoundexperience, x-Ace-x and 1 other person
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
N, but this decision has to be made by you

Reactions: peacefulhorizons
A

AJLIFE

Feb 18, 2020
Can someone answer me this
I have a stop pile of medication and want to know if it will work, I'm more afraid of taking an overdose and waking up again.
I have a mixture of buprenorphine, quetiapine and promethazine. I have over 200 tablets ready to go.
Thanks

S

somniummalum

Student
Jul 3, 2020
Can someone answer me this
I have a stop pile of medication and want to know if it will work, I'm more afraid of taking an overdose and waking up again.
I have a mixture of buprenorphine, quetiapine and promethazine. I have over 200 tablets ready to go.
Thanks
"The best method" is a purely subjective thing, nobody else could really tell you that... some people would only consider jumping, others would never ever do that.
Some methods are more lethal than others, some more peaceful, some take longer, some less long, etc.

It really depends on how you want to die.

Reactions: Saed
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
For me, it's N. But that is personal.

Reactions: Saed
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
Unfortunately, it is impossible to have any first-hand, successful accounts... nor is it possible to do any "double-blind, placebo controlled" studies (~the "gold standard" for medical research).
This is a personal preference situation and availability thing that you will have to decide for yourself. Success is more so up to you than the technique you use.
Very well said indeed! One must please try to study and research.

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
N would be the ideal way; unfortunately, N is not available. Were it available, I would most certainly use this method. Barring that, hanging of stabbing is the way to go. Iselevt stabbing as an alternative to hanging; with hanging, if you fail that is, you will be left with neck marks for rest of your life. Stabbing can at least be concealed if you fail.
N would be the ideal way; unfortunately, N is not available. Were it available, I would most certainly use this method. Barring that, hanging of stabbing is the way to go. Iselevt stabbing as an alternative to hanging; with hanging, if you fail that is, you will be left with neck marks for rest of your life. Stabbing can at least be concealed if you fail.
Sorry about typos; hope it is legible.

P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
Unfortunately, it is impossible to have any first-hand, successful accounts... nor is it possible to do any "double-blind, placebo controlled" studies (~the "gold standard" for medical research).

Very well said indeed! One must please try to study and research.
People could do a private livestream to a trusted person, who would then upload a video. The person must not hold the camera btw, so that the video would show the person, after losing consciousness.