• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
The best die young an the old die selfish,
Mabye That's my way of comforting myself, The older you get the easier it is to look the other way in eyes of injustice.

There are resones for that selfishness ofcourse,
And I like to think that selfishness comes from one not wanting to drive themselves mad trying to fight back against all the wrong.

Perhaps you too see it differently.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Unknown21, idk3 and 3 others
O

okuhvtuji

Jun 17, 2024
The ancient greeks used to say that "those whom the gods love die young". So a person dies young because the gods love them so much that they want them asap in the afterlife. It's cute to think you die bc you are loved somewhere else c:

• Love
Reactions: sdansht, ijustwishtodie, bear_trapped and 7 others
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

Apr 26, 2023
The ancient greeks used to say that "those whom the gods love die young". So a person dies young because the gods love them so much that they want them asap in the afterlife. It's cute to think you die bc you are loved somewhere else c:
I like that concept, it's beautiful,, I had a conversation with my ma today while she did my hair for me and it lead to her telling me about how she never wants to die "i'm going to live forever" she said, after I just ranted to her about dying young and not getting old, sfter she said what she said about her living forever I got the feeling I may have made her sad a little so as little as I believe it I said to her "well yea you'll get to live in the new system with everyone" and she smiled slightly and then smiled bigger replying with "that's right, and jehovah will step in soon to wash this world of evil" she said some other stuff but that was the gist of it.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and okuhvtuji
O

okuhvtuji

Jun 17, 2024
I like that concept, it's beautiful,, I had a conversation with my ma today while she did my hair for me and it lead to her telling me about how she never wants to die "i'm going to live forever" she said, after I just ranted to her about dying young and not getting old, sfter she said what she said about her living forever I got the feeling I may have made her sad a little so as little as I believe it I said to her "well yea you'll get to live in the new system with everyone" and she smiled slightly and then smiled bigger replying with "that's right, and jehovah will step in soon to wash this world of evil" she said some other stuff but that was the gist of it.
don't die too young (possibly 😅), everyone should try therapy at least! But yeah I don't get why ppl are so obsessed with being eternal :/

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
That's just disturbing. Imagine having your bodily autonomy stripped away because of some pervy God? There isn't anything cute about being forced into something you have no say in (such as, in this case, death). If someone loves you then they listen to you and strive to make you happy because they care about you. They don't just do whatever they want to you. That's not love.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, lizzywizzy09, ephemeralme and 1 other person
O

okuhvtuji

Jun 17, 2024
That's just disturbing. Imagine having your bodily autonomy stripped away because of some pervy God? There isn't anything cute about being forced into something you have no say in (such as, in this case, death). If someone loves you then they listen to you and strive to make you happy because they care about you. They don't just do whatever they want to you. That's not love.
Ppl have bodily autonomy but there's also an outside world with its own rules. Let's say you want to fly, but heck! Earth's gravity and your anatomy don't allow that! No one is stripping you of your ability to fly, bc you never had it in the first place.

• Love
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

Apr 26, 2023
don't die too young (possibly 😅), everyone should try therapy at least! But yeah I don't get why ppl are so obsessed with being eternal :/
You know this line by chance

"I give up, I see no point in living
if I can't be beautiful"

I'd relate that line to myself, there are many things I'd never allow anyone to see, especially myself,
that kind of humiliation is unimaginable in my eyes.

I've tried therapy but that was when I was being forced to go and I was very unwilling to be helped, and it's still that way to this day, I got my reasons, I just can't be better, being what's considered socially better is being morally worse I donno..
I can't say I understand people who wanna live eternally either, the world we live in does not seem
Worth the thought of internal life.
I can see it that way too, all depends how I'm feeling, I can see it as Perverse and I can see it as comforting, tho at the end of the day I don't believe in any gods

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Ppl have bodily autonomy but there's also an outside world with its own rules. Let's say you want to fly, but heck! Earth's gravity and your anatomy don't allow that! No one is stripping you of your ability to fly, bc you never had it in the first place.
Yeah, pretty sure that quote implies that they taking their life without them having a say in it, thus there isn't any actual bodily autonomy in the situation you are talking about.

• Informative
T

Traveller12724

Student
May 14, 2024
The best die young an the old die selfish,
Perhaps That's my way of comforting myself, The older you get the easier it is to look the other way in eyes of injustice.

There are resones for that selfishness ofcourse,
And I like to think that selfishness comes from one not wanting to drive themselves mad trying to fight back against all the wrong.

Perhaps you too see it differently.
Yeah I remember when I was 18 I used to care about every little injustice in the world and would get outraged at people who didn't care, nowadays I have noticed that I care less and less and have accepted that injustices are part of life, like they are part of the raw facts of existence. It may be wrong but as you grow older and older life beats you down and your energy to care decreases substantially

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Unknown21, lizzywizzy09 and YandereMikuMistress
O

okuhvtuji

Jun 17, 2024
Yeah, pretty sure that quote implies that they taking their life without them having a say in it, thus there isn't any actual bodily autonomy in the situation you are talking about.
Does gravity ask you for permission when you fall? Can you get what I mean? bodily autonomy implies 'the possibility of doing something' not the certainty.

• Informative
Reactions: Unknown21 and YandereMikuMistress
JustA_LittlePerson

JustA_LittlePerson

One person in a sea...
May 21, 2024
Yeah I remember when I was 18 I used to care about every little injustice in the world and would get outraged at people who didn't care, nowadays I have noticed that I care less and less and have accepted that injustices are part of life, like they are part of the raw facts of existence. It may be wrong but as you grow older and older life beats you down and your energy to care decreases substantially
It's not wrong, it just is. Is a lion sad because it devours a live animal, bringing unimaginable suffering to it? No. We try to make things better, sometimes they work and sometimes they don't, and that's that.

Reactions: Traveller12724
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Reactions: astr4, Unknown21 and divinemistress36
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
So my evil prolongs my misery?

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and Unknown21
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm sure that can be true. Just practically speaking, as we age, we can encounter health problems, become less independent and also just feel vulnerable so- we need people more. I have a family history of elderly family members requiring huge amounts of care.

My Dad currently is trying to reinforce the point that he doesn't want to burden me. Who knows though? When push comes to shove, can we even feel all that comfortable just abandoning our elderly relatives if they need help?

I definitely want out way before I start to need other people. For starters, I don't really have anyone but, I wouldn't want to live like that anyway.

I think certain things create selfishness though to be honest. I don't think it's all age related. When it comes to not particularly caring about others, I think that can come about because that person has been shunned themselves. So- they learn to look out for number one. That, or perhaps over indulged, so it's more of a narcissistic thing that everything should revolve around them.

• Love
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I think that dying young is far better than dying old. Dying old is like dying after experiencing a lot of suffering

• Hugs
Reactions: astr4, YandereMikuMistress and sserafim
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

Apr 26, 2023
I think that dying young is far better than dying old. Dying old is like dying after experiencing a lot of suffering
I feel I've experienced far more then enough "suffering" then many of people who've chosen to grow old and die, I know for a fact and this is just my opinion but I know there are also the idiotic people who have gone through what could be considered more and still choose to grow old, I'm just in a fucked head space mabye i donno, I'm apologize if I'm coming off as rude or just offensive it's not intended, Orr I'm just looking into it to much
So my evil prolongs my misery?
It's really up to you, if it seems like a question then mabye its not true for you personally, but that's just my fucked way of seeing it, my apologies I'm not meaning to possibly come off like I'm pushing some narrative that this is the way it is.

Last edited: