Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
I broke up with my girlfriend yesterday. Now that I've done this I have no more obligations to anyone but myself. I have finally started the actual journey towards the end of my life.
I'll tough it out a few more months while I wait for a couple of things I still want to experience, and then I'm out. I'll go to Norway if I'm able and I will hang myself there.

Who's on the same path right now? And what was your beginning of the end?

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and death137
Passerby

Passerby

Been a guest viewer on here for years
Jul 7, 2020
Heart break after a break up is so sad :(

Thinking of you and hope you're ok.

RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
A break up what the reason I became severely depressed. If I would tell you my story you would be amazed, but to long to write here...

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I consider May 15, 2015 to be the beginning of the end for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
My fall has been so long with so many stations that I couldn't put my finger on one single moment.
Was it the loss of health... or love... or job and money... or house... or friends... or hope...
Do I pick the first loss as the beginning of the end, or the last loss?
The downwards spiral continues, so can't pinpoint.

That photo of that beautiful lake in Norway lead me to believe you were from there.
But you're not... just traveling north to end it all at that heavenly place. Nice.

Did you break up with her because of your preexisting state (suicidality), or has she had it?
Don't feel obliged to answer if you consider it too personal, just wondering.
It was difficult when I was in a relationship and suicidal at the same time... it felt like cheating, and I would never have cheated on her.

Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
Heart break after a break up is so sad :(

Thinking of you and hope you're ok.
Thanks, but I'm actually not heartbroken, she is. I broke up with her. I was getting too annoyed by things she does that I don't like, and I needed to get her out of my life to soften the blow of my eventual death.
That photo of that beautiful lake in Norway lead me to believe you were from there.
But you're not... just traveling north to end it all at that heavenly place. Nice.
I only wish I was from Norway. Many years ago I lived in Stavanger for about five months before I had to abort my attempt due to lack of funds and a steady job. Never stopped loving the country though.
Did you break up with her because of your preexisting state (suicidality), or has she had it?
Don't feel obliged to answer if you consider it too personal, just wondering.
Both because of my suicidality and generally being done with her. I mean I still care about her, but I haven't felt any romantic love for her in a long while.