• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ko9

Ko9

Student
Jun 30, 2019
I think, that everyone who likes games, is creative or depressed should play the game called ''The Beginner's Guide'' by Davey Wreden.
Now, this is a game practically, but it is more or less a experience, an emotional one. It is one and a half hours long. And I think people should at least watch a play through with no commentary. Which is basically the same experience.
I already posted that I want the ending song played as a final song, and my profile image is a screenshot. I think people understand when they are done playing.
I hope anyone reading this does play it.
Chears.

Trailer
Steam
Youtube Walkthrough No Commentary

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Well, what can I say? About the biggest waste of 90 minutes I think I am ever likely to find. What was the final point meant to be as the end was well over my head. It made no sense.