Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
Have you noticed? Mean people do a lot of malicious stuff to kind hearted ones and get away with it. You are nice - you are on the losing side.
Interacting with nasty people leaves such a strong impression that the nice ones can't counterbalance

If there is a basket of apples, and one goes bad, all the good ones turn bad too - not the bad one turns good like the others

It takes so long to create something - a building, a painting, a sculpture, a dress, someone's trust - and only a second or two to destroy it.

It is so easy to get sick - but recovering takes time

There is a plethora of negative emotions and their names - but only a few positive ones

The negative feelings last longer and are stronger than the positive ones - happiness is fleeting, sadness can last a lifetime

A grief never comes alone- but a joy does

For those few who follow the LOA -how easy it is to get into a trouble when you are in a bad vibe - but how long it takes to attract something good, especially something you much desire

It baffles me how "evil" ( I don't believe in evil, but you get it) prevails.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, foreverfalling, epic and 5 others
manocsak

manocsak

Jan 24, 2023
I see your point and agree with it.

My view on it, from an evolutionary points, makes perfect sense. The sunny is shining, it's warm, happy, goes under your radar because not that important, but is the bush next to you vibrates, can be a small animal, the wind, or a fucking tiger, the people who said to themselves "it's just the wiiiind" they died out, we left the one who either run from the vibrating bush, or attack it.
And after 200000 years not much to worry about, yet an unknown sound can terrify us.

That's my general view on why negativity is a much-much stronger feeling

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity, epic, CTB Dream and 1 other person
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
"Real love is to love them that hate you." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

"Accustomed long to contemplating love and compassion and I have forgotten all differences between others and myself." ~ Milarepa

LOA actually says it's not about the manifestation but how you feel. Which is mostly determined by your thoughts.
And your thoughts about situations are what paint them in either a "good" or "bad" light.
The only question is, will we blindly believe them or stay with what is?

Evil (selfishness) is rampant, true, but despite what it may seem like, selfishness never prevails, Goodness always comes out on top.
It's just a matter of how far we're able to zoom out from current circumstances to be able to see the bigger long-term picture.

In the end, it all comes down to Holism.
Holism = wholeness = health = healing = Unity = Oneness = Infinity = harmony, balance = Goodness = Love = God = Selflessness = wisdom = Beauty = Heaven = Peace = Happiness
Lack of holism = division = fragmentation = partiality = brokenness = lack of harmony, imbalance = limitation = finite = selfishness = ugly = evil = hell = suffering

Truth always trumps untruth, because untruth is a subset of the absolute Truth, or, everything that is, and thus depends upon It,
just like all Lego castles (everything happening in Life) depend on the underlying reality of Lego bricks (Love/Spirit/Source)

Everything that is, from the most beautiful to the most horrendous, is actually a perfect expression of Love/Spirit/Source.
Love and Truth are identical since everything that is has to be exactly as it is.
Truth, Consciousness, and Love are the three components of the trinity of the Absolute (Infinity/Nothingness/God), in Hinduism, they call it Sat Chit Ananda = Truth, Consciousness, Love

A good way to think about life is to take life as a love simulator, where the goal is to be the most loving human being possible, becoming conscious of the beauty of creation. This is the most difficult thing to do. But why is there so much bad stuff going on in that simulation? Because the goal of the simulation is to love everything, even the bad stuff, like a computer game where there are obstacles in the way, you got to be at ease with them. That is the most difficult thing to do because the obstacles are actually to get completely over yourself, surrender yourself, die to the truth, and then you can die happy and peacefully.

Love cannot be purchased, there is no magic pill solution, you have to develop your capacity to love, especially the hard stuff. Most of us like to love the easy stuff. Things like food, family, people who love us, etc… but what about the rest? That's actually where true fulfillment lies, in being able to Love absolutely everything, the entire buffet so to speak.

The ego only knows how to love conditionally. The ego is always afraid of dissolving the boundaries of separation it created towards the Infinite, our True Self.
Love requires courage, but it's all there is to do in this game called Life. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: epic and Source Energy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This is very much true and it's just the way that life is. The whole concept of life where chance cruelly determines everything makes it so that existing beings suffer so much all through no fault of their own. Both humans and life itself certainly are the true problem, I believe that it would be better if life never existed at all.

• Love
Reactions: Celerity, Source Energy and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This understand vry vry, life awful concept -
Take longi draw shorti destr, this no bakance all no sense.

this know know well human cruel no balance. Me nice other cruel, me get injury damage, cruel prtnde no thing .

Awful universe, awful life, awful concept, awful species

• Hugs
Reactions: epic and yive
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Numerous sensitive, gentle peoples with respect for the sacredness of nature have been largely wiped out. The interactions between natives and invaders repeat this theme often. Those who felt entitled to murder and steal happened to have guns, but not hearts. This alone seems to prove your point. And yet, in other instances such as WWII, the trend was bucked as the most hopelessly 'evil' sides were decisively defeated.

In the bigger picture of life, the whole debate pivots upon speculating on things that cannot be seen from our perspective. There is a consensus in NDE research that people choose the circumstances of their birth upon coming here, which has huge implications for us. Even then, the most 'evil' possible religions - men claiming to represent 'God', instilling fear and demanding subservience - have corrupted the truth-seeking process itself.

If we assume there is a higher truth, it will have to win in the end. Any amount of human sickness on Earth does nothing to harm the remaining vastness of the universe. Again, it's a perspective issue, like holding up a tennis ball and concluding that it is bigger than the sun. Plus, we cannot assume that our language and mental understanding can contain that bigger picture. I'm currently exploring that rabbit hole elsewhere, but at this stage haven't had the breakthrough I've been seekeing.

Reactions: rationaltake
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
I see your point and agree with it.

My view on it, from an evolutionary points, makes perfect sense. The sunny is shining, it's warm, happy, goes under your radar because not that important, but is the bush next to you vibrates, can be a small animal, the wind, or a fucking tiger, the people who said to themselves "it's just the wiiiind" they died out, we left the one who either run from the vibrating bush, or attack it.
And after 200000 years not much to worry about, yet an unknown sound can terrify us.

That's my general view on why negativity is a much-much stronger feeling
well evolution has it all wrong then...Next time you are in a mildly dangerous situation, do an experiment: instead of panic and fleeing, quiet your mind, and slow your heartbeats with deep, slow breaths. Repeat inside as peacefully as you can :"Everything is all right. I am safe." And see what happens. The thing that threatens you goes away. Either it will not see you/find you, or it stops chasing you, or suddenly calms down, or something happens that will keep you safe. I say "mild dangerous situation" for you to build trust but you can do it with anything.
Fear and panic attracts the very danger you fear even closer. I verified it!

Why are we born and forget this? Because it is all a cruel game. Even in my good days it triggers me.
"Real love is to love them that hate you." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

"Accustomed long to contemplating love and compassion and I have forgotten all differences between others and myself." ~ Milarepa

LOA actually says it's not about the manifestation but how you feel. Which is mostly determined by your thoughts.
And your thoughts about situations are what paint them in either a "good" or "bad" light.
The only question is, will we blindly believe them or stay with what is?

Evil (selfishness) is rampant, true, but despite what it may seem like, selfishness never prevails, Goodness always comes out on top.
It's just a matter of how far we're able to zoom out from current circumstances to be able to see the bigger long-term picture.

In the end, it all comes down to Holism.
Holism = wholeness = health = healing = Unity = Oneness = Infinity = harmony, balance = Goodness = Love = God = Selflessness = wisdom = Beauty = Heaven = Peace = Happiness
Lack of holism = division = fragmentation = partiality = brokenness = lack of harmony, imbalance = limitation = finite = selfishness = ugly = evil = hell = suffering

Truth always trumps untruth, because untruth is a subset of the absolute Truth, or, everything that is, and thus depends upon It,
just like all Lego castles (everything happening in Life) depend on the underlying reality of Lego bricks (Love/Spirit/Source)

Everything that is, from the most beautiful to the most horrendous, is actually a perfect expression of Love/Spirit/Source.
Love and Truth are identical since everything that is has to be exactly as it is.
Truth, Consciousness, and Love are the three components of the trinity of the Absolute (Infinity/Nothingness/God), in Hinduism, they call it Sat Chit Ananda = Truth, Consciousness, Love

A good way to think about life is to take life as a love simulator, where the goal is to be the most loving human being possible, becoming conscious of the beauty of creation. This is the most difficult thing to do. But why is there so much bad stuff going on in that simulation? Because the goal of the simulation is to love everything, even the bad stuff, like a computer game where there are obstacles in the way, you got to be at ease with them. That is the most difficult thing to do because the obstacles are actually to get completely over yourself, surrender yourself, die to the truth, and then you can die happy and peacefully.

Love cannot be purchased, there is no magic pill solution, you have to develop your capacity to love, especially the hard stuff. Most of us like to love the easy stuff. Things like food, family, people who love us, etc… but what about the rest? That's actually where true fulfillment lies, in being able to Love absolutely everything, the entire buffet so to speak.

The ego only knows how to love conditionally. The ego is always afraid of dissolving the boundaries of separation it created towards the Infinite, our True Self.
Love requires courage, but it's all there is to do in this game called Life. :heart:
Is the goal really to love EVERYTHING? Is such a thing even possible from a human perspective? Yes, everything is Source energy - but we as humans cannot wrap our minds around it. How about preferences? Will you be able to eat a bowl of worms and love it? - for example. ( Do you listen to Abraham? ) Can we really be able to love our worst enemy, or a person who has taken everything from us? That person is Source energy too, but I don't think this level or enlightenment can ever be attained by 99.9 % of humans.

Personally I tend to believe that the game of life is to attain your goals - like in a video game. Select from the buffet, yes, and align with it. It involves a lot of manipulating your emotions, selecting your thoughts and changing limited beliefs to match "as if". My personal struggle is that reality gets in the way and elicits a negative response. And I know a lot! Abraham, Neville, name it, I know it by heart. Imagine the ones who know nothing of this? How are we born into this game without a knowledge how to play it?

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
If there is a basket of apples, and one goes bad, all the good ones turn bad too - not the bad one turns good like the others

It takes so long to create something - a building, a painting, a sculpture, a dress, someone's trust - and only a second or two to destroy it.

It is so easy to get sick - but recovering takes time

There is a plethora of negative emotions and their names - but only a few positive ones

The negative feelings last longer and are stronger than the positive ones - happiness is fleeting, sadness can last a lifetime

A grief never comes alone- but a joy does

For those few who follow the LOA -how easy it is to get into a trouble when you are in a bad vibe - but how long it takes to attract something good, especially something you much desire

It baffles me how "evil" ( I don't believe in evil, but you get it) prevails.
Beautifully written 👍