LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
The Amitriptyline Cocktail method does NOT mention alcohol at all
- see at https://archive.is/c3oxt

But according to PPeH, you must take some alcohol as the last part of the cocktail.

Will you drink alcohol with this method or not? If yes, how much?

SleepyTime

SleepyTime

Oct 10, 2019
The cocktail contains 3 drugs that are CNS depressants. Mixing CNS depressants is generally considered bad since it can lead to coma and death. Alcohol is also a CNS depressant, so adding a 4th depressant increases that chance of passing out.

I would only drink a small amount. You aren't drinking to get drunk, but to increase the potency of the other 3 drugs. So about a single shot.

Reactions: LenkaX
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
Where did you get the midazolam?

LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
I will just use 200 mg of diazpeam and 100 mg of zolpidem. PPH says Amitriptyline is by itself very sedating and will induce deep sleep.

Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
I will just use 200 mg of diazpeam and 100 mg of zolpidem. PPH says Amitriptyline is by itself very sedating and will induce deep sleep.
Today I have tried amitriptyline 75 mg and it induces very good sleep. Imagine about a bunch of tablets.

LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
Today I have tried amitriptyline 75 mg and it induces very good sleep. Imagine about a bunch of tablets.
Exactly! Lots of people are worried that they need plenty of benzos to sleep, but Amitriptyline overdose itself should provide extremely deep sleep.

Reactions: Anthagonos
Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
Exactly! Lots of people are worried that they need plenty of benzos to sleep, but Amitriptyline overdose itself should provide extremely deep sleep.
Just one tablet 75 mg and I have deep slept. Im over 100 kgs and 1.90 cm

B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
I watched a video with Philip Nitchke and he said that you need to drink after

Reactions: Anthagonos
SleepyTime

SleepyTime

Oct 10, 2019

Just an FYI, while Amitriptyline causes sleep, it is not suggested to just OD on this. Amitriptyline by itself is lethal, but it is in no way peaceful. The addition of the benzos is to work with the Amitriptyline to cause a deep sleep so you will not wake up and have a horrible experience.

Just wanted to point this out in case anyone thought that this method, without following the full procedure, would be a good idea. The full cocktail was developed to increase chances of non-recovery and reduce any unpleasantness.

The cimetidine - helps speed up death by stopping your body from metabolizing the Amitriptyline, and makes the cocktail more lethal.
The benzos - help by causing a deep sleep before the effects of the Amitriptyline take effect.
The meto - as usual, helps by preventing you from vomiting up all the pills.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I found this almost impossible to get. Its said that you can up the dosage of diazepam and use this alone, but adding a second benzo is desirable as it hastens death. Ill go for diazepam and temazapine.
Just an FYI, while Amitriptyline causes sleep, it is not suggested to just OD on this. Amitriptyline by itself is lethal, but it is in no way peaceful. The addition of the benzos is to work with the Amitriptyline to cause a deep sleep so you will not wake up and have a horrible experience.

Just wanted to point this out in case anyone thought that this method, without following the full procedure, would be a good idea. The full cocktail was developed to increase chances of non-recovery and reduce any unpleasantness.

The cimetidine - helps speed up death by stopping your body from metabolizing the Amitriptyline, and makes the cocktail more lethal.
The benzos - help by causing a deep sleep before the effects of the Amitriptyline take effect.
The meto - as usual, helps by preventing you from vomiting up all the pills.
Totally agree with this, amitryptyline is the most sedating of the tcas but when the od effects kick in that could bring some consciousness. Yes it will probably work but you could have seizures or other really unpleasant effects. Its important to stay deeply unconscious for a long time.
As for the alcohol its probably preferable but not essential.

Last edited: