Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I do apologise in advance for what may be a bit of a random post but I wanted to express how I feel atm in order to understand my thoughts.

I have just returned home after a 28 day stay on a psych ward.
The daily struggles with depression are dibilating as we all know and we may be contemplating suicide at some point, wether it is soon or in the future, we share that same goal.
The best plans can be spoilt and this may bring relief to others ie our family and friends, it leaves us feeling disappointed and exhausted.
A failed attempt for whatever reason can be traumatic and leave its scars.
It's mentally challenging to try and integrate back into life when you have convinced yourself, you were not coming back surpressing your survival instinct as much as possible.
It's an awful experience to be sectioned by the police and handcuffed to prevent you leaving.
The hospital stay was equally as daunting. Emergency services are required to meet their duty of care but at our expense and taking our right to die away!
I kind of feel lost, lonely, confused and disappointed all at once. I don't know what anything is about anymore! Xx

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Bct, TheRaul95 and 8 others
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I'm so sorry, Lara. Have you been able to see your son at all?

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lara Francis and Soul
M

Meowkin

Student
May 6, 2020
I'm sorry. It sounds like you've gone through a major upheaval in your life. Its not easy.

Reactions: Lara Francis
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Ohhh my beautiful @Lara Francis - I'm so sorry! What would help you? How can we help?
(((Very warm safe hugs)))

• Love
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
It can be disorienting when coming out of hospital, and confusing, standing on what feels like new ground, without any clear direction.

It's even worse when looking back at what seems to be a transitional upheaval and feeling like it was a fruitless, negative experience.

My sympathies. I hope you find some solace in the time you try and regain some sense of normality.

• Love
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I'm so sorry, Lara. Have you been able to see your son at all?
No I have not seen him since the end of March.!
It all became too much, so I was driving to beachy head.
Ohhh my beautiful @Lara Francis - I'm so sorry! What would help you? How can we help?
(((Very warm safe hugs)))
Thankyou, hugs in return x

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
No I have not seen him since the end of March.!
It all became too much, so I was driving to beachy head.
That seems very unfair. I don't get why a visit wouldn't be allowed.
I hope you can begin to recover from all this now that you are out of the hospital. And I hope you get to see him soon.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lara Francis