Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
One of the worthless social help thingy I've been in contact with for a while, that was supposed to help me find a place to volunteer that would help with my social anxiety stuff (they're too stupid to understand that and keep just sending me random lists with all the volunteering place in the entire city because they're complete fucking smoothbrains to even begin to comprehend what i need), after an entire month of waiting for any updates from them and sending them quite the passive aggressive email, finally just answered me back and admitted they completely forgot I existed. They also didn't include any information about weither or not i'm gonna get any help from them or what I should do, besides treating me like I'm a complete imbecile, relinking their unhelpfull volunteering links from last month. They also didnt seem to have noticed/cared at all about the lenghty descriptive message detailing pretty much in every possible detail what and why I need help, which is just extra insulting. And to top off their top tier piss taking, they tell me I should be thankfull to them for their help, non ironically telling me they'd rather have me answer them ''Thanks for the helpfull links, i'll be sure to check them !'' than any of the messages I sent previously, whilst also insinuating I'm too stupid to understand what volunteering is and that I'm too lazy to have bothered checking any of their links.

11/10, would be treated like complete subhuman filth by a bunch of privileged soy boy retards again. I'll be sure to put a little rainbow arm band on when/if I go see them, that way they'll be able to see that i'm a good little obedient subhuman trash that knows it's place, and maybe those members of the master race will grace me with a final solution to my problems.

TL DR:
08e.jpg

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Wrennie, GenesAndEnvironment, nolongerhuman and 2 others
MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
Sorry to here you had such a shit experience with the social help stuff! It's bloody mental they thought it was alright to to be passive aggressive with you after fucking about so much, though I guess that condescending attitude tends to come pre-packaged with any mental health/social help you get in my experience.
Over It I Give Up GIF

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Aloken, GenesAndEnvironment and 1 other person
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
  • Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and Bootleg Astolfo