Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I have major abandonment issues - parents, relatives, friends, mentors, etc. - and I have this image every so often of a party. Everyone who's ever hurt me packed into a room and mingling. The topic: "yeah, I hurt her too," sort of a celebration of sh*tting on me, comparing notes on how horrible I am and how dropping me was justified. They share the reasons but I never get to know. The room is packed when I picture it. Years and years worth of hurt - people who have left me, cheated on me, betrayed me, just decided I'm not worth it. I've had this image since I was about 8. I remember thinking about it in primary school. I'm not sure if there's a place big enough to hold that many people.

I'm shaking today from memories. The propranolol can't erase the memories or stop the shaking today. :meh:

/pity_party

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Broken Chimera, Nymph, Lostandlooking and 4 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
yeah i get it. sometimes it seems like not much can stop you from remembering the things youd rather forget

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Thanks to the COVID Fairy taking my job and everyone in my life, I have all the time in the world to remember. :meh: :wink:

• Aww..
Reactions: Nymph
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
dissociation. my thoughts make their own time lol

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 18655
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
dissociation. my thoughts make their own time lol
This word has become the bane of my existence. I actually got a GP today (after waiting a year!) and he's also a psychotherapist, very familiar with DID-NOS. We have a long meeting next week, the same week I begin my trauma workshop. Consider me switched off and disocciated for the next 15 weeks, if I make it that long! :halo: