P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I wonder where they are now

along with those people who are on video dating service tapes or whatever they are called

I didn't know if I should mark this as not safe for work or not because they technically are wearing clothes and nothing sexual is going on

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I also wish for a woman who can just get down and bowl. My gf sucks at bowling and it's kind of a dealbreaker.

• Yay!
Reactions: psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I also wish for a woman who can just get down and bowl. My gf sucks at bowling and it's kind of a dealbreaker.

this was really funny !

I have seen parodies of these on YouTube / VHS Archive Channels so usually I cannot tell if they are real or not even after reading the description of this video

+ the comment about watching people sleep because of that incident/murderer/serial killer on that one dating/love show with the doors where the person who wants to fall in love can't see the 3 guys while asking them questions

edit: also maybe you should challenge your gf to a game of skee ball I have a feeling that maybe this will improve people's bowling skills or games like Cornhole or Horseshoe or Bocce but I am not a bowling expert / good at aiming or throwing things

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
this was really funny !

I have seen parodies of these on YouTube / VHS Archive Channels so usually I cannot tell if they are real or not even after reading the description of this video

+ the comment about watching people sleep because of that incident/murderer/serial killer on that one dating/love show with the doors where the person who wants to fall in love can't see the 3 guys while asking them questions

BBQ Lou would like to take you for chicken wings and show you just how real he is (probably).