DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
Okay, that's it. My partner just told me that she is going to leave me on top of everything else. She was my final straw. I am shit scared. I have to go. I must. I can't cope with all this any longer. I am not sure if I can. I must overcome my fears if dying. It's weird that I am scared of the one thing I want, isn't it. It would have been so much easier in the 80s. With valium available everywhere. Just take to many pills, have a little drink and a painless goodbye. Nowadays, fuck find a method. Co poisoning seemed the method of my choice so far but as I now have to go, doubts come back. I don't want doubts I want to go through with it. I have to. I got castor seeds I have a party balloon set with helium but I am scared. I don't want to be scared. I don't want my girlfriend to find me. I don't want to make her feel any guilt. The situation is so fucked up. Life isn't worth living anymore. I can't follow my thoughts even. Everything. Everything is over. Why can't I just get a heart attack and die. An aneurysm. Please lord. Make this pain go away. I know I haven't always been a good partner. I can't cope.
Not even here anyone is talking to me. Everything is so screwd.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, NearlyIrrelevantCake and not-2-b-the-answer
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
So. I had 50 quite happy year's and there is nothing more to come. I just grated a ricinus seed, rubbed it on my hand and I got bad itches and red spots. Liked the place and my tongue pitches too. But I know swallowing them will be a whole different story. I got 50 of them. I am unsure.

• Hugs
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, not-2-b-the-answer and SVEN
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish it's more straightforward to permanently be free from this existence, I hate how it has to be so difficult to die. But anyway it must be dreadful what you are going through, I hope that you find freedom from all the suffering.

Reactions: DT2007 and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Sorry for your situation.🤗 I hope you find the peace you are looking for. ❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️

Reactions: DT2007
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
I wish I wasn't such a scared person. That would make everything so much easier. Just jump infront of a train or something like that.

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
I'm sorry you're suffering.

Whatever happens, I hope you find peace.

Reactions: DT2007