woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I am forced out, dear friends. I loved life so much.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: binturong, Lux, puppy9 and 11 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I hope you have everything properly planned and find the peace you deserve and are looking for.
Wish you the best, my friend.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lostangel, Stick, _Minsk and 3 others
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Feel you. Has something happened or has it been a long time coming? Hope you don't mind the question.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick, _Minsk, Ghost2211 and 2 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Feel you. Has something happened or has it been a long time coming? Hope you don't mind the question.

Something happened that's been a long time coming, rather. I need to clean up data and start meto. It doesn't quite register at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick, BitterlyAlive, Ghost2211 and 2 others
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
I understand. I'm sorry you've been pushed to this point.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick, Ghost2211, XYZ and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I understand. I'm sorry you've been pushed to this point.

I was very useful, too. I'd got them such nice bd presents. They have my cookies in their stomach and tell me to die. How can one do that?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, not4us, puppy9 and 6 others
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Hug :heart: I know you are alone, but I am reading your messages right now. So, in some weird way, for a fraction of a second, I walk with you on your journey @woxihuanni

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Stick, _Minsk and 3 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Hug :heart: I know you are alone, but I am reading your messages right now. So, in some weird way, for a fraction of a second, I walk with you on your journey @woxihuanni

I wish life and death both to be as kind to you as you are to me. I'd rather die in great physical pain than by my own hand. I shiver.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick and XYZ
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I was very useful, too. I'd got them such nice bd presents. They have my cookies in their stomach and tell me to die. How can one do that?

If you love life, then why don't you tell them to fuck off?

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and XYZ
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
What happened??

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and woxihuanni
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm so sad to hear this. You don't deserve to be treated this way. I wish something could be done to help you. It's awful they are getting away with this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Stick and woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
If you love life, then why don't you tell them to fuck off?

I cannot, my story is in my threads...
What happened??

They told me they will get rid of me somehow and all our talks they will record henceforth. They actually sais get rid of you on record, too.
I'm so sad to hear this. You don't deserve to be treated this way. I wish something could be done to help you. It's awful they are getting away with this.

They are dissociated, of course. It is such a waste. No can do without dissociation. Knew it before they said a word from their state...

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, XYZ and Ghost2211
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
@woxihuanni, you can be very direct, so I don't think it will hurt you for me to be direct with you.

If you love life then live. This person is not your owner, and he does not own the life you life. Freaking own it.

Call his bluff about getting rid of you.

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9, Stick, BitterlyAlive and 4 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I'm so sorry you have gotten to this point.

I know you said if you leave them you will be forced back to your country, but if you love life, isn't that preferable to death?

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick, Good4Nothing and woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
@woxihuanni, you can be very direct, so I don't think it will hurt you for me to be direct with you.

If you love life then live. This person is not your owner, and he does not own the life you life. Freaking own it.

I am sorry. For me the saddest thing is I will never be heard. They did take everything. Life is not what they leave me with.
I'm so sorry you have gotten to this point.

I know you said if you leave them you will be forced back to your country, but if you love life, isn't that preferable to death?

It isn't, it isn't even the hardest part. I really out of everything. Maybe the hardest is that I don't know a single other story like mine, so alone, so alone.

Call his bluff about getting rid of you.

How call his bluff?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, puppy9 and Lostandlooking
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
How call his bluff

Don't kill yourself. See if he actually does what he's threatening to do, because what he's threatening is a huge legal risk.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni, esse_est_percipi and puppy9
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Don't kill yourself. See if he actually does what he's threatening to do, because what he's threatening is a huge legal risk.

I can try that, though I have to make sure he doesn't throw me out alive. Cannot bear dying somewhere else. What do you think the legal risk is?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I can try that, though I have to make sure he doesn't throw me out alive. Cannot bear dying somewhere else. What do you think the legal risk is?

I don't know, you tell me:

They told me they will get rid of me somehow and all our talks they will record henceforth. They actually sais get rid of you on record, too.

Calling their bluff buys time, and proves if they're just brandishing threats and bullshitting. It builds and hones your strength and capability in being able to ride out the challenges of passively challenging them to either put up or stfu by virtue of not doing what they push you to do. A good response: "Mm-hmm," and carry on doing what you do. It gets easier and easier every time.*

This is the moment to access and utilize your backbone and strength.

Let's see if their recording equipment is sensitive enough to capture the concealed hidden middle finger in "Mm-hmm."

*I had a friend who had two pets of the same species. One was very aggressive and did not want to share my friend. The joke about the aggressive one was that there was always the threat that she would eat one's face off in the night, whether the other pet's or even my friend's. The other pet was very laid back in spite of knowing her face could be eaten off at any moment. It was called the tao of [other pet's name]. She lived a happy, emotionally unburdened life, and still died unexpectedly, but from ingesting a household cleaning product, face intact.

• Love
Reactions: woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I don't know, you tell me:

Calling their bluff buys time, and proves if they're just brandishing threats and bullshitting. It builds and hones your strength and capability in being able to ride out the challenges of passively challenging them to either put up or stfu by virtue of not doing what they push you to do. A good response: "Mm-hmm," and carry on doing what you do. It gets easier and easier every time.*

This is the moment to access and utilize your backbone and strength.

Let's see if their recording equipment is sensitive enough to capture the concealed hidden middle finger in "Mm-hmm."

*I had a friend who had two pets of the same species. One was very aggressive and did not want to share my friend. The joke about the aggressive one was that there was always the threat that she would eat one's face off in the night, whether the other pet's or even my friend's. The other pet was very laid back in spite of knowing her face could be eaten off at any moment. It was called the tao of [other pet's name]. She lived a happy, emotionally unburdened life, and still died unexpectedly, but from ingesting a household cleaning product, face intact.

I've actually been doing this every time, it's just this is the time of permit renewal and he can actually do something. I have asked for a pro bono lawyer from a friend to see what he can actually do.

I will, then. Will make the morning bread and dessert. Will also keep cleaning up data just in case. My 'kit' is ready anyway.

Oh, and I am not 'talking' to him. Under the circumstances there is no real communication to be held, he has not allowed communication to happen since his owner said get rid.

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Will make the morning bread and dessert.

Haha, only make enough for yourself and eat it. When he asks where his is, tell him it doesn't make itself, he'll have to make some if he wants it. The recipes are kept in the/on the _______.

• Love
Reactions: woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Haha, only make enough for yourself and eat it. When he asks where his is, tell him it doesn't make itself, he'll have to make some if he wants it. The recipes are kept in the/on the _______.

That would be a greay enjoyment for me, but he'd rather eat his own shit than ask me for food. The furthest he ever went was to buy stuff for me to cook and put it in the kitchen when I didn't cook for some days, when I made the previous thread. He needs, he takes, he doesn't acknowledge, he dissociates. He is the biggest coward.