LadyAlastor

LadyAlastor

Fading In And out losing time with the two I love.
Jan 13, 2020
So there's something I wanted to know and understand, is there a feeling in your body that makes you want to end it?

For me it's when I get tingly feelings in my wrists and around my neck and it's like my brain responds to it saying essentially the following phrases.

"it's okay baby just let go".
"End it"
"It's time to sleep with the Stars"
"Open the gates to hell I'm coming home"
"Why do you keep fighting? It's useless"
"You're bleeding out mentally just let go"
"You died three times on an operating table, you don't belong here"
"You know it feels right so just do it"

Understand that these particular feelings and these areas are physical and mental I used to scratch at my wrist and my neck but now I don't anymore because it's not going to work, it just feels like a signal in my brain that says "it's time to delete, it's time to erase yourself, just fall asleep and let darkness consume you and you'll find peace"

As the feelings continue to get stronger different phrases pop into my mind every phrase getting stronger than the next.

Then comes the crying then the maniacal laughter mixed with the crying then comes the heavy breathing mixed with the sobbing I'll look at my closet I know I have all the tools to do this yet I continue to fight and I hate it I just want to get this over with I have no idea why the hell I'm here on this place this Earth.

Excuse my rambling sorry.

My point in all this is I'm wondering if any of you go through the same experience because I feel like I'm the only one that gets tingles in their wrist and around their throat.

It is the most overwhelming feeling on the planet for me and I'm not going to lie it's lightly happening right now it's like a buildup and it gets stronger and stronger and stronger till the feeling and overwhelming just get too much.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, Dead Meat, FuneralCry and 1 other person
All-Dead-Y

All-Dead-Y

Vancant meat suit for sale!
Apr 4, 2021
Yeah, I feel those too. I can feel them rn lol, in my right wrist and the right side of my neck. I don't know why it happens, but I'd assume it has something to do with blood circulation since it's near places where you can check your pulse.

Personally, I wouldn't say it's been overwhelming for me.

LadyAlastor

LadyAlastor

Fading In And out losing time with the two I love.
Jan 13, 2020
Yeah, I feel those too. I can feel them rn lol, in my right wrist and the right side of my neck. I don't know why it happens, but I'd assume it has something to do with blood circulation since it's near places where you can check your pulse.

Personally, I wouldn't say it's been overwhelming for me.
What's the only one with these feelings but lucky you it doesn't affect you me it gets so strong and overwhelming because it just increases and it just becomes unbearable and makes me want to hang myself so for me it's like a sign of go ahead and do it so the tingling stops.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Lady black
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, sometimes I believe that my consciousness is a different being because it's as if he was talking to me. I can't listen to a voice or anything but I've got this feeling as if I was meant to ctb soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Hurt
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can relate, I get the tingling in my hands sometimes. I know what it is like to be overwhelmed with thoughts, as my mind knows that death is the only solution for my problems and a way to find peace within myself. Sometimes I find these thoughts comforting as I know that life is all meaningless in the end.

• Hugs
Reactions: LadyAlastor and Dead Meat