• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Thanks for the questions y'all!

It's that time again! Two hours on the clock!

I like to drink way too much which leads me to do silly things like doing an AMA for no reason.

Ask away! (I will answer at my discretion, don't be stupid)

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023

Reactions: Forveleth
F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024

Literally me on every zoom meeting when my boss asks me to explain something I've been doing for months and know by heart. 🫣

PS: I have always loved your screenname.

• Yay!
Reactions: EvisceratedJester
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
what are you drinking?

F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
what are you drinking?
We started off the day with Amaretto in my hot chocolate, then drank a Mudslide BuzzBall. Now I'm drinking some white wine.

PS: Added this High Noon thing which is GROOOOOSS! I'm so pissed I spent money on this garbage.

Last edited:
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
We started off the day with Amaretto in my hot chocolate, then drank a Mudslide BuzzBall. Now I'm drinking some white wine.
Big approval on Amaretto. And lol I remember Buzzballs from walking around Vegas years ago. That's a fun day minus the being suicidal.

F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
Big approval on Amaretto. And lol I remember Buzzballs from walking around Vegas years ago. That's a fun day minus the being suicidal.
I'm drinking to forget that I'm suicidal so it's a good day for me. 😸

ADDITION: ngl, these little BuzzBallz are fantastic. As much as I hate the notion of liking "girly" drinks I'll be damned if these little cocktails don't get the job done.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
I'm drinking to forget that I'm suicidal so it's a good day for me. 😸

ADDITION: ngl, these little BuzzBallz are fantastic. As much as I hate the notion of liking "girly" drinks I'll be damned if these little cocktails don't get the job done.
Drink what tastes good and fuck everyone else. I like straight whiskey, but I also like a fun cocktail sometimes. It's all good so long as it shortens my lifespan, lowers my IQ, and makes me forget my suicidal thoughts for a bit.

• Love
F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
Drink what tastes good and fuck everyone else. I like straight whiskey, but I also like a fun cocktail sometimes.
Saaaaaaaaaaaame. I always have a bottle of Irish whiskey on standby but damn do I love my fruity bullshit.
It's all good so long as it shortens my lifespan, lowers my IQ, and makes me forget my suicidal thoughts for a bit.
:heart: :heart: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: derpyderpins