…juulpod…

Dec 12, 2021
I have made the difficult decision to disable my account, but I would first like to thank everyone who put kind words on my first post here and understood where I was coming from and my intentions - you all were very welcoming.

To all of the people who trusted me and were comfortable talking with me, I am eternally grateful you felt able to open up to me and I wish you all nothing but peace and love.

To those I never got the chance to speak with or those who dislike me, I wish you all the same!! You have a great community here, but I have realized it is not the place for me. I will never forget any of you - and whatever life brings your way, I hope happiness is attainable for you all someday.

Much love
JP

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Someone123, lostundead, 9BBN and 6 others
cambrai33

cambrai33

Traveller
Nov 3, 2021
I personally hope you have a change of heart

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123, 9BBN and …juulpod…
T

tardis

Sep 7, 2019
I want to say again I appreciated you being here, even though I suggested you direct your efforts elsewhere.

Thank you. I hope you enjoy your holidays.

• Love
Reactions: …juulpod…

…juulpod…

Dec 12, 2021
I want to say again I appreciated you being here, even though I suggested you direct your efforts elsewhere.

Thank you. I hope you enjoy your holidays.
I became a counselor because of you!!!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Someone123, LONE WOLF. and tardis
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: cambrai33 and …juulpod…
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Wait, I'm out of the loop. You want to offer help and positiveness? I could use some positiveness. If you have discord, I'd like to talk.

If you don't have discord or don't see this message, I wish you the best. Thanks for coming and goodbye!

Reactions: 9BBN and cambrai33

…juulpod…

Dec 12, 2021
Wait, I'm out of the loop. You want to offer help and positiveness? I could use some positiveness. If you have discord, I'd like to talk.

If you don't have discord or don't see this message, I wish you the best. Thanks for coming and goodbye!
I don't have discord, but please feel free to reach out to me on here anytime. All of the kindness has made me reconsider at least for a while.:heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Someone123, 9BBN, cambrai33 and 1 other person
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
@Juulpod, l wish you the best in whatever direction you go in from here and hope You find some positivity for Yourself, Please have a lovely Xmas and a purposeful New Year 🙏🎄🤓🐕

…juulpod…

Dec 12, 2021
@Juulpod, l wish you the best in whatever direction you go in from here and hope You find some positivity for Yourself, Please have a lovely Xmas and a purposeful New Year 🙏🎄🤓🐕
You as well!!! I hope you are doing okay:heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123 and LONE WOLF.