I-can-only-imagine

I-can-only-imagine

Student
Apr 26, 2021
I just want to say thank you to everyone here for all of your support. Today I screamed for help, telling them I had written my note and they still discharged me after 5 days rather than transferring me to a unit as they said I was not suicidal. I couldn't have screamed for help any more than I have. So I am done.

I have taken enough opioid (tablet) to ensure success, as well as a few other medications, none of which are over the counter. And as someone who works in the medical field, I know what is needed. So now I am going to snuggle in bed with my furbabies who are all sorted for the night and drift off whilst watching my favourite movie. Already feeling the effects and it is not unpleasant. Now I just have to hope I am not checked on before it is done. Unlikely but still a possibility. If I don't succeed I will let you know.
Anyway. Thank you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, demuic, WornOutLife and 9 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Lucky break, have fun.

Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
I'm sorry you've been let down by the mental health system. I hope you find the peace you search for.

Reactions: demuic
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Everyone deserves to get the help and support they need, people shouldn't be treated that way. I hope you find peace, it is what we all deserve. This life really can be cruel.

Reactions: demuic
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so sorry you're going through this.

This world can be certainly unfair.

Whatever happens, wish you lots of love and peace.

Hugs,

Matt