UrDreamz

UrDreamz

Lost in
May 6, 2020
I was not sure I would ever post but I wanted to say thank you for those that share and the information available. My story is long and tedious like many I have seen here. For once in this long life of mine I have found I am not alone in the many dealings this life has thrown. I know at some point the end will come but until then I know I can come here and not feel so alone. Thank you for that! ❤❤

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: crybaby, Notwinnernotawin, bpdpos1 and 26 others
T

tireddreamer

Mar 4, 2020
I love that I can express myself freely. There's a lot of online communities for hurting and depressed people out there but this is the only active one I know of that actually allows discussion of suicide. Props to the admins here!

Reactions: Red, the end is near, Meowkin and 4 others
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
This forum is amazing, One thing about this forum is because nearly everyone is here for the same base reason, ie suicide has impacted them personally at some point, whether through suicidal ideation, attempts etc, it's almost like a common bond, and nearly everyone can understand, help, and support with no judgement or fear, whether they are still want to CTB, or whether they are on the road to recovery, its a place you can talk openly without fear.
I say nearly everyone, as have the few odd pro lifers popping up occasionally!

• Love
Reactions: Red, Meowkin, UrDreamz and 1 other person
B

Borabora

May 6, 2020
I would like to thank the creators of this forum. I also want to thank the moderators and members here. I can hear my 'bus' coming soon after flights where I need to ctb are allowed again. Thank you all. In meantime, here is Podcast #6 on May 31, 2020 Podcast #6 Rise & Fall of Chloroquine

• Love
Reactions: Skyview and Shinbu
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
This site is the main reason I'm not a quivering wreck right now :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Borabora and K-O