J

Jeebo5021

Oct 8, 2024
Hey everyone who is reading this.

Believe it or not, this forum has stopped me from trying to commit suicide. When I was at my lowest and feeling isolated, I contemplated slashing my wrist with a razor blade, in the bathtub with hot water to quicken the bleeding. At least that's what I thought would work. Wnen reading up on this forum, I realised that it was more trouble than it was worth. That you have to cut really deep to have an affect and that you would also have to cut through the tendons. So it is likely that I would be in a worse position than before.

So thanks, if it wasn't for this site and it's information existing. I could have ended up with losing some feeling in my hand or wrist.

Still suicidal and depressed, but with no physical damage to add on to it at the moment.

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN, nir, rozeske and 5 others
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Approve South Park GIF

nir

nir

27/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
It would probably be surprising to those who don't actually visit this site, but there's actually quite a bit of harm-reduction that goes on here.

I'm glad you don't have any long-term damage and you listened to the advice here. It always makes me sad to think of people recovering but still having long-term side effects. Even if you don't recover, better to be depressed with working tendons than otherwise, haha.