H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
What a horrible torturous day, well everyday is torturous but the loneliness last night and today was incredibly intense. I don't know what to do anymore,
What to think or what to say. My brain is exhausted and no matter how hard I try to come up with method, nothing.
The scariest part for me is to think that I might have to keep living in unbearable emotional pain to the point that I can hardly breathe. I never ever thought this kind of emotional pain even existed..,
That a human can endure this much pain is Shockingly cruel.
I can't stand those that say oh it's just a bump in the road, everybody goes through this, you just have to get up and keep going, so easy to say when something as mundane as showering is the most difficult task.
Anyway I guess for now until we find a way out, I'm at least glad that I have you guys..It's the only thing that makes breathing a bit easier. Thank you guys ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: 4am, Tears in Rain, Sannti and 7 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to suffer so much and life is so rough. I send you a BIG virtual HUG:heart:

• Love
Reactions: hopeless08
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I feel this. The intense pain is there but the way out isn't. Stuck in a stasis of agony, only able to talk about it on here.

I'm glad you feel comfortable sharing with us, I know just how awful it can be to keep it all inside. I hope this feeling passes and that you can at the very least return to a neutral state of existence without this extra pain.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and hopeless08
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is so cruel how people have to suffer so much with no straightforward way to just cease existing in peace but anyway best wishes, to me it'd be such a relief if there's the option to just fall asleep eternally.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and hopeless08