angeldevil

angeldevil

angel kinnie
Feb 26, 2023
i really feel super safe and not alone here even tho this is my first day here. i can talk about stuff that normally would be seen as "inappropriate" and it feels so good that i dont have to bottle up everything anymore. people here are super helpful and kind from my experience so far. im just scared to reply to comments of my posts at least for now because im not good at talking to people and it just makes me overwhelmed. but this is like my safe place rn and im so glad i found this. i love you all<3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Fwompje, kernel_panic, leeloosnow and 7 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Yeah it's a nice place to be able to talk freely :)

• Hugs
Reactions: BBBB
PleaseTakeMeAway

PleaseTakeMeAway

Nothing to say anymore.
Jul 16, 2022
im about the same way. glad to have you here though :)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm pleased for you that you are able to find some relief in this place, I believe that it can be beneficial to have a place to vent about suicide where suicide is seen as being something acceptable. Best wishes.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm glad you found this platform to be helpful and I had similar sentiments when I joined SaSu as far back as August 2018. As someone who has been on this platform for years and then returned in June 2022, I too, feel that I have a voice to vent, to give back to the community (with my knowledge, my input, advocacy and strategies to push back pro-life sentiments in the real world), and also find relevant method information (unlike any other place/forum) for CTB.