Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I just wanna say thank you to everyone on here. If it wasn't for you all or this place I wouldn't have a place to come and talk about my problems. Sending you all virtual hugs

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ber0, disabledandhopeless, Isadeth and 45 others
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
I just wanna say thank you to everyone on here. If it wasn't for you all or this place I wouldn't have a place to come and talk about my problems. Sending you all virtual hugs
I am grateful too <3 :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pookie, Bleh, botanormal and 5 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You're so sweet!
Thank YOU too! Love this community! =)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Bleh, botanormal, Throwmyselfaway and 4 others
K

Kbeau

Student
Jan 17, 2021
So nice and thoughtful of you to thank the community. I think we all feel the same way.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pookie, Bleh, botanormal and 5 others
imsorrythatimhere

imsorrythatimhere

They/He
Jan 18, 2021
Thank you too

• Hugs
Reactions: Bleh, Kbeau, wordsonscreen and 1 other person
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
This place is my haven

• Hugs
Reactions: Bleh, Kbeau, wordsonscreen and 1 other person
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
You're welcome, thank you :hug:
See, this is why it makes me angry when senior members say "new people ruin the atmosphere" when obviously the opposite is true.

Reactions: Kbeau and x~Sophia~x
Deleted member 26067

Deleted member 26067

Perennis odium
Feb 4, 2021
You're welcome of course, and glad you did, but I'm a bit confused.

Where did you find support??? I've encountered pretty much mostly trolls and antagonizers who hate you for being angry and depressed, as if a site called Sanctioned Suicide is supposed to be all smiles, unicorns and rainbows.

I must be missing something.....

• Wow
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020

Where did you find support??? I've encountered pretty much mostly trolls and antagonizers who hate you for being angry and depressed, as if a site called Sanctioned Suicide is supposed to be all smiles, unicorns and rainbows.

Have you ever thought it might be YOU and YOUR attitude that is the problem here? :I

Reactions: Kbeau, HowSoonIsNow and booray
*Hope*

*Hope*

Student
Jan 18, 2021
SS is really starting to become a comfort zone for most of us now
great having you here :)

Reactions: Spitfire, Kbeau, x~Sophia~x and 1 other person
Deleted member 26067

Deleted member 26067

Perennis odium
Feb 4, 2021
Have you ever thought it might be YOU and YOUR attitude that is the problem here? :I
In all seriousness, what is it about me you find so compelling? There's nothing special or noteworthy about me to warrant following me into other people's threads. So what do you want???

I really don't want this person's posting to get monopolized in our little têtê à têtê. You hate me because I'm an angry guy, in a forum full of other angry and depressed people. I get it. So if you hate me, why not ignore me and skip over my posts?

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
In all seriousness, what is it about me you find so compelling? There's nothing special or noteworthy about me to warrant following me into other people's threads. So what do you want???

I really don't want this person's posting to get monopolized in our little têtê à têtê. You hate me because I'm an angry guy, in a forum full of other angry and depressed people. I get it. So if you hate me, why not ignore me and skip over my posts?
lol you've got me so wrong!
It's your vindictive responses that piss me off. A member is thanking other members for being supportive and understanding, but you just have to negate everything they're saying. It's totally inappropriate... don't you get it??

Reactions: Pookie
Deleted member 26067

Deleted member 26067

Perennis odium
Feb 4, 2021
Apologies, @Throwmyselfaway for disrupting your posting. It was meant to be a posting thanking people for their support. I didn't want it turning into another shit-flinging forum fight. My inquiry was sincere, I really am puzzled as to how you found camaraderie here, but glad you found it.
lol you've got me so wrong!
It's your vindictive responses that piss me off. A member is thanking other members for being supportive and understanding, but you just have to negate everything they're saying. It's totally inappropriate... don't you get it??
Then message me privately. I'll answer and in a civil manner. I don't want to turn every board I appear on into a verbal brawl. It pisses off the poster and distracts from what they were trying to say.

Last edited:
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Apologies, @Throwmyselfaway for disrupting your posting. It was meant to be a posting thanking people for their support. I didn't want it turning into another shit-flinging forum fight. My inquiry was sincere, I really am puzzled as to how you found camaraderie here, but glad you found it.

Then message me privately. I'll answer. I don't want to turn every board I appear on into a verbal brawl. It pisses off the poster and distracts from what they were trying to say.
No need to message you privately. You just need to think about your responses before you start typing. Read the OP's post, then read your response to that post. It's actually shocking!!

Reactions: Spitfire
HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

" Oh, She was a victim of sweet suicide"
Feb 2, 2020
I'm sending you hugs and the chocolate cake I've made

K

Kbeau

Student
Jan 17, 2021
He's the troll 100%

You're missing quite a lot Todd.

• Love
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
What I did was report you and kbeau. You've had your fun poking at me and acting like elementary school bullies.

A troll is one who appears for the express purpose of provoking and sowing discord; which kinda fits what you two are doing.

Some of my postings may have been fiery and emotional, and maybe even inciting, though that wasn't the purpose behind them.

Now kindly fuck off.
Every single post of yours is "provoking and sowing discord."
And yes, I do believe you know exactly what you're doing - you're here to cause trouble, no doubt about it. Good luck with that.

Reactions: Spitfire and Kbeau
K

Kbeau

Student
Jan 17, 2021
Every single post of yours is "provoking and sowing discord."
And yes, I do believe you know exactly what you're doing - you're here to cause trouble, no doubt about it. Good luck with that.
Yep. Todd needs attention

Reactions: HowSoonIsNow, Spitfire and x~Sophia~x
HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

" Oh, She was a victim of sweet suicide"
Feb 2, 2020
Reactions: Kbeau and x~Sophia~x