W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I am sitting here a little after midnight on 08.25.21 and just had to say it.

I have chronic pain from a car crash, car crash not my fault, and some days along with massive depression, BPD, and other issues makes for at best a most challenging and also sometimes crappy day. So many of the members on SS here have made me feel as if I belong to a family and have someone in this world. It really makes the bad pain days so much better.

Folks like: @Brick In The Wall , @littlelungs , @A_miStake_of_NATURE , @Dead Meat and so many others make my heart sing, and I really do cry. Yep, I am a guy and I cry when I am happy and feel loved and cared about and for. I have always worn my heart on my sleeve and always will and I cherish the entire family here.

We all have ups, downs and everything in between BUT we are still family here and we love and care for each other.

I profoundly and heartfelt thank EVERYONE for being just so darn nice and friendly.

Walter

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sittichmutter, S like suicide, demuic and 24 others
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
I feel for you Walter. Living with physical pain everyday is terrible. Add the mental pain and it's obvious why we are all here. We are both over 60. It's a miracle we have made it this far. Sending you gentle warm breezes and white puffy fair weather cumulus clouds. LOL. I like when you end your posts like that.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, Abcede, Callie Arcale and 5 others
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
Thank you, Walter, for keep fighting, for still being here, despite all the hardships in your life. And thank you for your incredibly kind words.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sittichmutter, demuic, Brick In The Wall and 4 others
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Walter, you are a good soul.

I hope you will stay with us for a long time.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, A_miStake_of_NATURE, Brick In The Wall and 3 others
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
Oh Walter... ;-;❤️ I'm so sorry that you are hurting so much and that life's circumstances have brought you here in the first place, but I'm always so glad to see your name around here, and you are definitely VERY cared about! I can tell that you are such a sweet, caring and genuine person and your presence here is invaluable. Hugs. ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, A_miStake_of_NATURE, Brick In The Wall and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are suffering, it sounds like you are going through a lot. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: whywere
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
You are a very kind person Walter and it is so admirable you spend your time trying to cheer up others who are in similar predicaments.

You deserved a far better hand than what life has dealt you thus far. I have no idea why your parents would abandon such a sweet, caring person.

I truly wish you could have stable access to pain medicine you need, defying the whims of a twisted world that seems bent on doing the opposite of what is best for you.

• Love
Reactions: demuic, littlelungs and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
You are a very kind person Walter and it is so admirable you spend your time trying to cheer up others who are in similar predicaments.

You deserved a far better hand than what life has dealt you thus far. I have no idea why your parents would abandon such a sweet, caring person.

I truly wish you could have stable access to pain medicine you need, defying the whims of a twisted world that seems bent on doing the opposite of what is best for you.
THANK YOU so, so much for the lovely post and the loving and caring spirit that is YOU. You are a kindred soul with a huge heart and caring for folks, like me!, that you for real, made me cry reading your post.

I know, guys are not supposed to cry or that is what my "dad" always said to me as he beat the heck out of me if he found me crying.

YOU are just so, WOW! and I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for being so loving.

Please take great care of yourself and lots of hugs and smiles and crystal blue skies for you!

Walter

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, A_miStake_of_NATURE, littlelungs and 1 other person
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
Fuck you. Dont thank me

I didnt do anything in fact I plotted and worked against you the entire time....

How does that make you feel?

• Love
Reactions: whywere
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Fuck you. Dont thank me

I didnt do anything in fact I plotted and worked against you the entire time....

How does that make you feel?
this feels like a troll post...

• Love
Reactions: cyanol, whywere, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 1 other person