violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021
If this site didn't exist I wouldn't have N and I'd have to resort to a painful method instead. Also just having a place where I can share my thoughts without having to be forcibly hospitalized for it is nice.

Sometimes you can get all the help you need but nothing works enough and you still want to end your life and are depressed.

I have no hope. I won't ever feel better.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: suicidalgirl96, loopdaloop, Gonnerr and 14 others
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
If this site didn't exist I wouldn't have N and I'd have to resort to a painful method instead.
I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so jealous... But

I am also happy for you, and glad that this website helped you and made your life a bit better. It also did the same to me.

Reactions: avaruus, Praestat_Mori, violetdevil and 3 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
You are incredibly lucky to have N.
It must be so comforting to know that you have this and have the option of a peaceful release from existence when you are ready.

• Love
Reactions: avaruus, Praestat_Mori, violetdevil and 2 others
violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021
You are incredibly lucky to have N.
It must be so comforting to know that you have this and have the option of a peaceful release from existence when you are ready.
It is very comforting.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
I agree this site is definitely a source of comfort, I'm glad that it provides that for you. I haven't even considered N as a potential way out with how difficult it seems to get. Is the source you received it from even operational anymore? It's good you have that option, I'd say that and inert gas are the only truly peaceful methods.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Praestat_Mori
violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021
I agree this site is definitely a source of comfort, I'm glad that it provides that for you. I haven't even considered N as a potential way out with how difficult it seems to get. Is the source you received it from even operational anymore? It's good you have that option, I'd say that and inert gas are the only truly peaceful methods.
Unfortunately there's no source of N anymore

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Huggs
violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021
Makes me even more glad you were able to receive some. I hope you find peace in whatever you decide.
I just wish there was a source for powdered n it's a lot easier to drink

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I envy those who have the option of Nembutal so much, it certainly sounds like the most peaceful and ideal way to cease existing, I understand why you'd feel so comforted by it.

Reactions: violetdevil