garbagekan

garbagekan

May 5, 2023
i know i havent posted much but i appreciate all the people on here:) im glad i can talk about suicide without the fear of something happening to me or losing control of my life. i appreciate you all, thank you for being so accepting.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CrystallicEyes, godsseepiestsoldier, tiger b and 14 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
You are so awesome!

Sending you lots of hugs, love and sunny blue skies.

Walter

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deathisbetter, garbagekan and Praestat_Mori
D

Deathisbetter

Student
Jun 3, 2023
i know i havent posted much but i appreciate all the people on here:) im glad i can talk about suicide without the fear of something happening to me or losing control of my life. i appreciate you all, thank you for being so accepting.
its nice to have you here despite what bad things people say about this site and despite sometimes there being trolls and rude people. a majority of us want to support each other and some people are able to recover sometimes thanks to this site. I am glad you feel heard and are able to vent here and be heard sending you lots of love hope you have a lovely day.

• Love
Reactions: garbagekan and whywere
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I agree with you! SaSu is such a great refuge for so many people out there who cannot reach out to friends, parents and loved ones to speak freely about their real problems and feelings to get the help they really need and deserve.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Foreverix, garbagekan and whywere
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
its nice to openly talk about my depression and being suicidal without fear of getting judged, stigmatized, and isolated.
its very liberating that way.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm pleased for you that you found some benefit to this place, people certainly do deserve to be able to talk about suicide openly and I hate how there's a lack of acceptance towards the right to die in this world.

• Hugs
Reactions: garbagekan
C

ChangeWaiter

Oct 23, 2023
I just want to plus one that. I only found it when searching for methods, but of course there is no quick fix, and I calmed down meanwhile.

Somehow just the idea of there being a safe way out and a community, that wouldn't judge such decision, is truly reassuring and makes me feel a lot less lonely.
Interesting enough, I've never been active on any forum before.

Whatever the admins do to keep the site a welcoming place - kudos and thank you from all my heart.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere