ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
just wanted to take time out of my uber busy schedule 😆 (joking i am a stay home recluse nowt busy bout me lol), to say thanks for giving us this site, i think with what is happening out there people are more vulnerable than ever, what do you guys/gals think ?, i mean the clamp down on sn, the police seemingly co ordinating this across multiple countries, the visits often under threat of intimidation, thank god we can vent about it here, i know for me my anxiety is worse than its ever been not just over the police visit but in general, and i can see many are hurting more than they were prior to this kicking off, i feel it isnt on peoples, it feels almost like a punishment, how dare we try to take matters into our own hands, when al there so called methods have failed, none of this much makes sense, i am trying to ascertain what there agenda is here towards the suffering of suicidals, i mean other than making us feel generally worse about ourselves, maybe that is by design too, wouldnt surprise me, anyways thank you rain, and thank you mods for giving me the chance to get it out, i am sorry we are going through this and for those who werent lucky enough to get the sn in time, our checking out has just got that much more difficult, for those of us who were lucky enough, are you feeling more ready than ever jks aside, i mean for absolute real, just done, and over it, tired of being spoke down to like some chastised little kid, because you want an end to it, tired of the way they treat you, as if you honestly dont know any better, honestly it al just patronising, like i mean after the past few days shenanigans is anybody else just ready to say f this, it has just made matters worse hasnt it, they truly dont care about us, and it is my view that there are NO resources for the suicidal, and if they are there lip service at best, take care people, take care moderators of sasu, i think it is awesome that you are here, and giving people a place to vent free of judgement, i cant believe the audacity of these people honestly, police visits across certain states, this shit is almost unheard of, i never heard of this before, anybody else ?, anyways god bless peoples, i woke up today feeling anxious again, not over the visit but i think it hasnt helped matters, kinda an understatement, i just wished i was gone and free, and going back home, i thank my lucky stars i was able to obtain sn, do you people think this is the end of KL too ?, do you think he will ever be back in buisness in canada or elsewhere or do you think this has ruined him 🥺, thanks for letting me post my rubbish posts, take care now 🙏❤️ everybody hurting over this, these cretins rly dont care.

• Love
Reactions: Specific_Milk, donxtwait, deathistheaesthetic and 9 others
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
This site is a therapy of a kind. Only place to reveal your deepest thoughts.
Thanks to all mods for keeping this site up and running.

• Love
Reactions: deathistheaesthetic, apple2myeye!, rationaltake and 3 others
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
I will always have your back RainAndSadness.

stressedmess

stressedmess

Jun 5, 2023
I am so grateful for this site existing too.

I do not have friends or family or even coworkers I can talk to in my daily life. And masking my depression + suicidal ideations is extremely difficult.

But this forum/site gives me a space to release my thoughts/feelings and really know I'm not alone. Maybe it is worth trying to recover, y'know? Everyone's journey is different but we all deserve a safe space to exist and allow our true selves to be.

Every social media sensors your thoughts and restricts or even bans you for saying anything "harmful". It silences you and isolates you.

Thank you to the mods and creators!

Reactions: deathistheaesthetic
silent star

silent star

Soon I will forget this life
Apr 30, 2023
I'm so grateful and happy this site exist I don't know what I would do without it