L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I speak to them every day on bad days. I had two weeks off depression (again) on Sarcosine and Fisher Wallace, then it started coming back on Weds. This morning was really bad again - and then now it's 11.30am ish, it is a bit better. I like so much that the Samaritans are there to listen. They asked me what I'd miss, and I said I'd really miss my boyfriend. I can't protect him from being hurt if I CTB or from blaming himself, and I can't stop my family grieving, and it doesn't matter what I say to prepare them, nothing will change that. But how many more relapses can I go through and how many more days of being suicidal and bedridden. I said to the Samaritans, I wish euthanasia was accepted, legal and a choice we could make. I wish I could make a strong public statement about that - like the assisted dying campaigners who self-immolate. I don't have the guts to do that.

I have wanted to die every day for now over twenty years, and it is simply getting worse all the time.

I said to the Samaritans I probably have just a couple more medications to test, and just a few months more of this left in me. Then I am done. I said this to my friend this morning and she ignored it.

I am missing my boyfriend, but I don't want to hurt him either. He has supported me through so much of this the last year, and another relapse. I don't want to put him or anyone else through this.

Anyway, this is maybe the third or fourth time I have felt better for two weeks, then have relapsed. I just went back to work, as it was my last chance. I know what I need to do today - I am going to order Phenibut and any other Russian pharma that might help. Then tomorrow I need to assess myself and maybe book an appointment with a very expensive psychiatrist - as I don't trust most of them - and this one gives choices about what medication you want to try next. I actually got to speak to him on the phone before meeting him, which is so unusual. I don't have much hope of anything helping. The Phenibut does help though, I just don't know how often I can use it. And tomorrow I can take a little Tramadol, but that has only worked for me once, and not a second day. Valium doesn't work for me. So I don't have anything that works for me.

I don't know which forum to post this in - recovery or suicide, because I am just going to fight this a little bit longer. But I also really want this over. I have everything I need to make it end.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hyperbunny and nerve
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm so sorry LittleJem, I know how it feels to be caught between desperately wanting to fight and feeling you can't anymore because its all stacked against you.

People on here have had different experiences with the Samaritans. I wonder if it depends on which country you are in. Personally, I've found them to be good to talk to and non-judgemental. And that's me saying that, I'm the first one to criticise poor treatment.
As long as you don't go in there with the idea that they will help you sort everything out, all they do is listen.

Reactions: Hyperbunny, Notcutoutforlife and LittleJem
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I'm so sorry LittleJem, I know how it feels to be caught between desperately wanting to fight and feeling you can't anymore because its all stacked against you.

People on here have had different experiences with the Samaritans. I wonder if it depends on which country you are in. Personally, I've found them to be good to talk to and non-judgemental. And that's me saying that, I'm the first one to criticise poor treatment.
As long as you don't go in there with the idea that they will help you sort everything out, all they do is listen.

thank you

you're right, the Samaritans don't change anything. They just listen when no-one else will. No one else wants to listen to how much I want this over. The Samaritans are there every day and I am grateful for that. It would be much more unbearable without them.

I must buy this Phenibut. I am writing it to make myself do things - because all I want to do is go to bed and give up. But the Phenibut might keep me working a while longer. x

Reactions: Hyperbunny
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
They just listen when no-one else will
I say it all the time... human society would be in a better situation if people just listened. Or even just tried to listen.

Reactions: Hyperbunny, Sensei and LittleJem