• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

freaktech

Jun 13, 2019
Someone know TGC? (I hope this not violate the forum policy, I don' t write the website) it's a source of many rc opioids, there is any investigation for these rc's to provide a peaceful death? Cheers.

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
Who or what is TGC? Is that a person? A website? Could you give more details or a website address so we have some idea of what you're talking about???

Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
Someone know TGC? (I hope this not violate the forum policy, I don' t write the website) it's a source of many rc opioids, there is any investigation for these rc's to provide a peaceful death? Cheers.
Awaiting your further details.....?

F

freaktech

Jun 13, 2019
It's a website. I'm not sure about how much details i can being without violation forum Rules, sorry.

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
It's a website. I'm not sure about how much details i can being without violation forum Rules, sorry.

You can post a link to it. That won't violate any rules; I've done it myself several times. If you want to know the forum rules click the "Rules & FAQ" link at the top of the page.

F

freaktech

Jun 13, 2019

Seems legit, more than a hundred sells on nightmare market too and 4.99, but the opioid chemicals are pretty unknown for me