• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Hopeliss

Feb 12, 2023

full article:
The Texas airport worker who was killed after being sucked into a jet engine last week took his own life, authorities have determined.
Officials with the National Transportation Safety Board said they did not plan to conduct an investigation into the death of 27-year-old David Renner, all but closing a case that made national news headlines over the weekend.
"There were no operational safety issues with either the plane or the airport," a spokesperson for the federal agency said.
Renner, who was identified on Monday by the local medical examiner's office, was working for a company which provides ground handling operations for Delta Air Lines and other airlines at San Antonio's international airport. As a Delta Air Lines jet that had just arrived from Los Angeles was taxiing to an arrival gate at the airport at about 10.25pm on Friday, Renner was ingested into the one engine that was still running on the plane at that time.
A source briefed on the worker's death told the Guardian on Sunday that investigators were examining further after it appeared Renner had "intentionally stepped in front of the live engine" on the jet in question.
An autopsy found Renner died from blunt and sharp force injuries, and it established that those wounds were the result of a suicide, according to the local medical examiner, who forwarded those findings to the NTSB.
Renner's employer, Unifi Aviation, has described itself as "deeply saddened by the loss" of the worker.
"Our hearts go out to the family of the deceased, and we remain focused on supporting our employees on the ground and ensuring they are being taken care of during this time," Unifi's statement added.
Despite some apparent similarities, authorities' conclusions about Renner's death make it starkly different from that of the Montgomery, Alabama, airport worker Courtney Edwards last New Year's Eve, which authorities found was unintentional and a breach of safety rules by the jet operator.

In the US, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is at 800-273-8255 and online chat is also available. You can also text HOME to 741741 to connect with a crisis text line counselor. In the UK and Ireland, Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123 or email [email protected] or [email protected]. In Australia, the crisis support service Lifeline is 13 11 14. Other international helplines can be found at www.befrienders.org

Reactions: MeltingBrain and lachrymost
12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

“May it please you.” — Ben Pollack
Jun 19, 2023
Wow, some interesting and daring methods in the news lately. First it was the 5 people that went onto the Titan and imploded within a second. Now it's about a man that stepped into a jet engine. Greatest underwater mission ever and greatest airline engine ever. My life has been a complete waste having never tried either of these.

• Hugs
Reactions: JealousOfTheElderly, rtheloser, deomlez and 3 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Reckon they treat ground crew like shit- if working conditions was at least part of the cause. Even if it wasn't- you're not really likely to do that to your employer if they treated you really well..

Anyone remember Richard Russell?

Reactions: MeltingBrain, JealousOfTheElderly, yyytry and 3 others
12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

“May it please you.” — Ben Pollack
Jun 19, 2023
Reckon they treat ground crew like shit- if working conditions was at least part of the cause. Even if it wasn't- you're not really likely to do that to your employer if they treated you really well..

Anyone remember Richard Russell?

"I wouldn't know how to land it — I wasn't really planning on landing it..."

• Love
Reactions: MeltingBrain, JealousOfTheElderly, Hopeliss and 2 others
lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
Fantasize about stuff like this cause it seems so defiant. Like a middle finger to everything.

Reactions: rtheloser, yyytry, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
L

Lucilius

Student
Feb 15, 2021
Incredibly based.

Reactions: lachrymost
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think someone must be so courageous to die in such a way, I admire his courage and his bravery should be respected rather than there being suicide hotlines in the article. Being anti-suicide is absurd when we are all just destined to cease existing anyway, suicide is a perfectly logical choice in this hellish reality, it's not something to be prevented, suicide prevention is only prolonging suffering.

Reactions: Hopeliss
D

deomlez

Not english native speaker. Ctb is my life.
May 19, 2023
The 2nd more chic way of ctb after Titan's. Respect.

Reactions: JealousOfTheElderly and lachrymost
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Makes me want to build a duck tape submarine with titanium stickers

Float down and implode into human liquid, maybe a new market for the swiss?

• Yay!
Reactions: Hopeliss, yyytry, deomlez and 1 other person
Y

yyytry

:(
Sep 8, 2022
Makes me want to build a duck tape submarine with titanium stickers

Float down and implode into human liquid, maybe a new market for the swiss?
I found 2 sub implosion animations and I watch that shit with endless fascination

Chilling af

Reactions: deomlez and Hopeliss
jazzcat

jazzcat

dark eyed and miserable
May 19, 2023
that seems brutal for the people that had to deal with the aftermath of his death

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I found 2 sub implosion animations and I watch that shit with endless fascination

Chilling af
You aint the only one, it's something i haven't really watched much, i can just imagine the mess inside when a large sub blows up..

Reactions: Hopeliss and yyytry