• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Pw81

Oct 31, 2021
I just sent a sample of N to the energy control laboratory. it's Powder but I bought it 10 years ago. never opened. How many chances do I have that it's still good? is the test reliable?

S

sfabians

Student
Nov 7, 2021
I would like to know this as well. How long does N last? The pph says it has an expiry date

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Powder apparently has a long life if stored correctly so I would imagine your chances are relatively good. I read that Energy Control can be a bit flakey with their communication though. I would expect their test to be accurate. I came across a thread earlier today that had another company link for testing and they claimed to be more reliable overall but more expensive. I'll see if I can find it again but I may struggle. If you're interested it might be worth a little search.

• Informative
Reactions: PeacefulTonic, Disappointered and peacefulhorizons
Dystopia

Dystopia

šŸ’¤šŸ’¤šŸ’¤
Jul 22, 2019
Its more than likely fine. The liquid degrades about 1% a year in potency. Powder is much more stable. Did you get a quantification test? The best way to store powder is vacuum sealed with oxygen absorbers kept in a dark place away from light as also stated by exit

• Informative
Reactions: PeacefulTonic
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Is the Exit test sample kit overpriced? I think I am just going to buy it anyway because I can't find other test sample kits to buy.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
It is overpriced. You can find tests on amazon or ebay but I'm sure they'll be available from various sites. Medical supply stores maybe. You'll find a barbiturate test that comes with a drug screen test. Drugs Of Abuse urine panel test. Try searching that. Just be sure to read the description to make sure there is barbiturates included in the panel as there are some that don't and some that do.

• Informative
Reactions: wanttogetonthebus and Disappointered