E

eashanm

Master
Feb 22, 2023
What'll happen if I ingest 3g of Thiopental? Or Nembutal for that matter?

Will I sleep for a few hours and then wake up?

If that happens, then the substance I have is verified?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Alessa

Alessa

Experienced
Nov 4, 2019
Do you know how many ml that is? Is it even a liquid?

nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Experienced
Aug 6, 2024
6g of N can be lethal. So 3g seems a bit too much for a test. I am not sure about that other substance you mentioned.

E

eashanm

Master
Feb 22, 2023
I have Thiopental in powder form. 1g. I tried taking in 1g but it didn't get me to sleep, some dizziness but that was about it.

Last edited:
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
3G of pentobarbital (Nembutal) is way too much for a test. I would recommend a max of 150-200mg, if you've not regularly used it before. This should just put you to sleep after a little while - but obviously everyone is different, so please do a bit more research based on your weight / drug history.

I don't know the equivalent for Thiopental.

Edit - I'm referring to an oral dose, not an IV dose!

Last edited:
Alessa

Alessa

Experienced
Nov 4, 2019
Damn... Iam confused and anxious.
I tasted my "substance" and Iam surprised it wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. Either it's not the substance or everybody is exaggerating.

Vodka is way worse than this, it was totally manageable. Iam glad I decided to get it tested by EC, because now I worry it could be something different. Well from the looks of it, it totally looks like the "substances" back then, which you could get from the official ressources. Its definitely sealed like it, same bottles, same fake labels. Or it expired and tastes therefore different.

I mean, it's still bitter, but way less than I expected. Its hard to cover the taste and even after drinking some 10 minutes ago, I still got that taste in my mouth, but its not too bad. if this is really the "thing", then I wont have problems to drink 200 ml of it.

Reactions: Talvikki
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Damn... Iam confused and anxious.
I tasted my "substance" and Iam surprised it wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. Either it's not the substance or everybody is exaggerating.

Vodka is way worse than this, it was totally manageable. Iam glad I decided to get it tested by EC, because now I worry it could be something different. Well from the looks of it, it totally looks like the "substances" back then, which you could get from the official ressources. Its definitely sealed like it, same bottles, same fake labels. Or it expired and tastes therefore different.

I mean, it's still bitter, but way less than I expected. Its hard to cover the taste and even after drinking some 10 minutes ago, I still got that taste in my mouth, but its not too bad. if this is really the "thing", then I wont have problems to drink 200 ml of it

I've fortunately got spare, and when feeling really low, I'll occasionally take some just to escape reality. I find the taste unpleasant, but bearable - it's not really alcoholic. It's kind of like a strong fishy, bitter, chemical taste. I've also had SN before and that stuff really does taste horrible compared to N. I do find a mouthful of minty toothpaste, coating my mouth, helps afterwards.

• Informative
Reactions: possum.notfakin, Talvikki and Alessa
Alessa

Alessa

Experienced
Nov 4, 2019
fishy? hm.... that didnt come into my mind when I tasted mine. I just hope its the one. But yoeah, you're right, doesnt really taste alcoholic at all. someone told me it would taste like vodka, but it didnt.

thx for the advice!

Reactions: Talvikki
Alessa

Alessa

Experienced
Nov 4, 2019
Forget about the miracle berrys, they are bullshit ^^ Dont cover the taste enough.

Reactions: Elan123 and Talvikki
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
6g of N can be lethal. So 3g seems a bit too much for a test. I am not sure about that other substance you mentioned.

3g of N will likely be a fatal dose. That would be the equivalent of taking 30 old fashioned N sleeping pills with no tolerance.

"6g of N can be lethal"

Not "can' but "will". I believe it was in PPH that i read that the writer knew of no person who had survived 6g of N.

Last edited:
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Tst no ok this incrs tlrt make mthd dcrs%

Reactions: opheliaoveragain
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Experienced
Aug 6, 2024
3g of N will likely be a fatal dose. That would be the equivalent of taking 30 old fashioned N sleeping pills with no tolerance.

"6g of N can be lethal"

Not "can' but "will". I believe it was in PPH that i read that the writer knew of no person who had survived 6g of N.
Yes, PPH and this other guide by wozz foundation says 6g is lethal, I just checked. I said "can" because on this forum most folks seem to want to take around 12g so I wasn't sure.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream
Alessa

Alessa

Experienced
Nov 4, 2019
I hate energy control international... I paid, I sent, made sure payment and sample reaches its destination, it did, but they neither answer any email, nor show in my account that they received anything, it drives me crazy and makes me so angry...