RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
I received two sealed bottles from A a week ago. They shipped really fast. He stopped replying once I sent his the money so that is just how he rolls.As I am not going to stay for long, maybe a month I would like to know what is a good dose for testing to experience the effects (sleepiness, drones) and the taste. I know nothing prepares for the real deal, but just having a taste of the effects and the bitterness would take a weight off my shoulders.
I don't want to waste the product by taking too little, on the other hand I don't want to make anyone who sees me suscpious by taking too much.4

thank you, my lovey dear souls and have a peaceful day.

I got the email address of the pPeH if just if anyone is noticing. important is to readl the latest 2021 as the 201& has fake emails.
any personal experience is welcome too. Thank you for being here in a world that is eating itself.

• Hugs
Reactions: jakaka, pthnrdnojvsc, Pen>Sword and 6 others
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Which one has fake email? I'm curious so that I know which one to avoid.
The one uploaded by @RainAndSadness in this resources topic (January 2021 version) is legit:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: Pen>Sword and RedHarlequin
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
The 2018 one is recourses fake. As soon as I sent him the nomey so I thought I got scammed. Try to stay calm during the delivery process

Reactions: Pen>Sword and peacefulhorizons
popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020

pentobarbital was available as 30, 50, and 100-milligram capsules. so depending on how many mg per ml you have there i would start at 30mg and see how you feel. its supposed to be an excellent sleep aid

O

Outofhope

Feb 19, 2021
The 2018 one is recourses fake. As soon as I sent him the nomey so I thought I got scammed. Try to stay calm during the delivery process

How long did it take for him to reply. And how long to arrive? Also what was the cost. I emailed him yesterday . No response.

LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
Didn't he give you a tracking number ?

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Do you live in the states? Asking so I can see how many people who get this stuff live here.

Last edited: