• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ihatemylifee

ihatemylifee

Jan 24, 2024
Should I test my sn by taking a tiny bit of it to see what it does or is this a bad idea

heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
it's perfectly fine to test your SN. if you haven't read Vizzy's guide, it lists the two ways to test it.

FrozenPond

FrozenPond

Mar 1, 2024
Should I test my sn by taking a tiny bit of it to see what it does or is this a bad idea
If you mean ingesting a little bit of it, then no, it isn't recommended at all. It's potentially dangerous to mess with without following the proper protocols. It might injury you or make you very sick without you actually being able to CTB with it.

If you mean running a proper aquarium test, then yes, that is recommended and isn't all that hard to figure out with the right help.

Don't leave the SN open to the air or high humidity, keep it sealed. Take what you need and close it as soon as possible. Store it sealed in a dry cool place.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
echoing what frozenpond said bc I can not stress this enough. no amount is safe to consume. there have been people on here that have been hospitalized or died prematurely from ingesting a tiny amount, much less than protocol says to. do a blood test if you can't/don't want to buy an aquarium test, but do not consume any unless you are ready to die.

it is however much more stable than we previously had thought (check pinned posts, title is something like "stability of n and SN")

Reactions: FrozenPond, Praestat_Mori and Deleted member 65988