Random

Random

Apr 30, 2018
Does anyone know how much I should take to test if I get EPS ?

Fin

Fin

Normality is a crowd-sourced fantasy.
Apr 20, 2019
If you want to take a stat dose for your attempt (this is usually 30-60 mg meto), just take that dose and see how you react to it.

If you want to follow an "ahead" regimen for your attempt (this is usually 10-20 mg meto every 8 hours for 1.5-2 days), there is really no way to know if you will get EPS unless you complete the whole regimen, because in theory you might develop EPS at any point during this time, as your body becomes more familiar to the drug. If this is your option and you don't want to try a whole regimen test run (which I don't even recommend actually), just take as much as you would for a stat dose (30-60 mg), as above.

TL;DR: Take 30-60 mg meto and see what happens.

Random

Random

Apr 30, 2018
Thanks for your help. Why do you recommend the stat over the regimen ?

Reactions: Struggling
Fin

Fin

Apr 20, 2019
Why do you recommend the stat over the regimen ?
I don't. What I meant to say was that I don't recommend trying a whole regimen test run, i.e. trying a whole regimen to see if you are prepared for the actual regimen during your attempt, if an "ahead" regimen is your method. The reason behind this was preventing prolonged exposure to metoclopramide as much as possible, in case you are more sensitive to its side effects. So I just suggested trying a stat dose test run, regardless of what your method is for your actual attempt (stat dose or regimen). (Although I don't think there is a huge difference between a stat high-dose and a low-dose regimen in terms of risk of side effects.)

Random

Random

Apr 30, 2018
Thanks for the input. I'm probably just being paranoid cause of AP use. I even bought benedryl just in case. I'll try out the stat. Cheers

Reactions: Brokenmom
Fin

Fin

Apr 20, 2019
No problem, I feel you, I'm also on a low-dose AP. Cheers.

Reactions: Random