E

Edenelle

Oct 2, 2020
Hello again, I tested partial hanging and thought I'd share my experiences.

while I'm waiting for my SN to arrive, I considered looking at other alternatives during the meantime, even if just For comfort. So I looked into partial hanging.

I got everything prepared just to test it, and goodness within maybe 10 seconds I was close to passing out. I was surprised how quickly it happened. I used a scarf with a slipknot, tied it to a doorknob. The door was kept open by my foot, otherwise if I were positioned better/properly I'd have ket myself go. (Closed door etc). Does anyone know if that would have worked? If I were not found for hours.

I was honestly very happy, and a little excited through it, there was no SI when I was about to pass out, just peace. Afterwards, there was small markings on my neck, some looked like tiny bruises but didn't hurt. Also had a headache and felt rather tored, but that's all.

I'm going to give it a proper go this evening. Maybe get drunk too because that's fun. Mostly just to try/attempt, it'd be fun if it works. (will try around 6 hours from now) If anyone has any tips for it etc, please let me know. (if allowed)

Otherwise I just thought to let everyone know of my experience, and if you don't hear from me in the next couple days (will update this form if anyone's interested if I failed) then yes!!! All could finally be well.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, LADY007, NegativeSymptoms and 2 others
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
Wow I'm impressed you were able to pass out so easily. I've been practicing a little bit and the most that happens to me is a little bit of light headedness and a pulsating feel.

Reactions: Edenelle
E

Edenelle

Oct 2, 2020
Wow I'm impressed you were able to pass out so easily. I've been practicing a little bit and the most that happens to me is a little bit of light headedness and a pulsating feel.
I hope it was that ! I certainly felt those things too, I could here this noise kind of like white noise, I felt these vibrations and the feeling of just fading out and numbness, if that makes sense ! As if I kept going I'd be gone. I'm quite uncertain if I could actually pull it off, but even if not, I'll just keep trying until my SN. But here's hoping!!

AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
I could here this noise kind of like white noise, I felt these vibrations and the feeling of just fading out and numbness
That's exactly what you want to see if you're trying to ctb with partial suspension! Sounds like you found the right spot :)

It sounds like you're not closing the arteries fully, you probably need to put more force / pressure on the rope so that it shuts them properly

plough22

plough22

Living but not really, just surviving
May 1, 2020
Tried it myself today, SI kicked in but I know I can do. Keep it on the stairs and drunk ness might dull SI. I just want these thoughts to stop. I want peace