• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Lovestolearn

Jan 2, 2021
Is testing sn always necessary? I've read on here that the company I got it from is legit (i can'tL mentionW the name becuz I got flagged and almost banned the laat time I did that) and also there was people in the reviews saying it worked for their meat curing and also other reviews saying it should be taken off becuz of the ctb method. Help plz

Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

She/Her ✨ Achieving True Peace
Aug 12, 2020
Is testing sn always necessary? I've read on here that the company I got it from is legit (i can'tL mentionW the name becuz I got flagged and almost banned the laat time I did that) and also there was people in the reviews saying it worked for their meat curing and also other reviews saying it should be taken off becuz of the ctb method. Help plz
I believe it should be fine so long as the purity is listed as >95%

Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

She/Her ✨ Achieving True Peace
Aug 12, 2020
Anything above 95% is fine, so 99.6 is even better! It's probably lab grade or something to give it that purity