• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
I've ordered a 100mL bottle of TAA and with any luck it'll be here by the end of the month. My plan is to provide a cover that an old college friend coincidentally ended up in Erie and looked me up on FB and wants to spend a night catching up on old times, going stargazing etc. I'll go to a hotel in the early evening, then pop laptop open and get in contact with my friends and girlfriend (who has by the way been absolutely amazing through all this).

What else can/should I take with this? I'm thinking half a dozen dramamine since according to the psychonaut wiki and @nixonnate32 TAA doesn't make you as nauseous as EtOH and definitely not as much as SN. I can't get metoclopramide, so that will need to do.

I also have several dozen 20mg propranolol tabs from 2017, which should retain most of their potency. Beta blockers and alcohol potentiate one another, but I don't want to overcomplicate this or make myself throw up by getting too complex with what I put in myself. Would propranolol help, and if so, about how much? Should I also/instead use benadryl (diphenhydramine) and if so how much? That's the same class as dramamine so there may be no sense in combining them.

I only get one chance at this and cannot afford to fuck up. I don't mind dying by aspirating vomit so long as I'm deep asleep when it happens. This has to be perfect the first time. Any advice is appreciated.

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
KOE, members here have recently bought metoclopramide from the following websites: Aĺldaychemist, Bonanza, Inhouse pharmacy, India mart, E-bay, Amazon.

Reactions: dras23, DetachedDreamer97 and KnightOfEnceladus
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I've ordered a 100mL bottle of TAA and with any luck it'll be here by the end of the month. My plan is to provide a cover that an old college friend coincidentally ended up in Erie and looked me up on FB and wants to spend a night catching up on old times, going stargazing etc. I'll go to a hotel in the early evening, then pop laptop open and get in contact with my friends and girlfriend (who has by the way been absolutely amazing through all this).

What else can/should I take with this? I'm thinking half a dozen dramamine since according to the psychonaut wiki and @nixonnate32 TAA doesn't make you as nauseous as EtOH and definitely not as much as SN. I can't get metoclopramide, so that will need to do.

I also have several dozen 20mg propranolol tabs from 2017, which should retain most of their potency. Beta blockers and alcohol potentiate one another, but I don't want to overcomplicate this or make myself throw up by getting too complex with what I put in myself. Would propranolol help, and if so, about how much? Should I also/instead use benadryl (diphenhydramine) and if so how much? That's the same class as dramamine so there may be no sense in combining them.

I only get one chance at this and cannot afford to fuck up. I don't mind dying by aspirating vomit so long as I'm deep asleep when it happens. This has to be perfect the first time. Any advice is appreciated.

Hmmm... yeah, I think diphenhydramine would be preferable. I have no idea on the dosage for antiemetic use... so that's gonna be a bit tricky. I suppose 6 tablets maybe.

Propranolol... I suppose it would help a bit by killing with another cause if death.

KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
@nixonnate32: it appears Dramamine is basically just Benadryl with some chlorinated derivative of theophylline, the latter intended solely to counteract some of the sedating effects of Benadryl. Which is after all an early H1 antagonist, meaning it knocks you dafuq out, as the kiddies say. This being the case, I believe I will use Benadryl rather than Dramamine as it's more potent per dollar.

So...we're looking at a GABAergic at 3x the lethal dose (100mL), at least half a dozen Benadryl, and a metric crapton (that's 1.15 imperial craptons for those following along at home! :D) of propranolol all at once. That had better bloody well do it. That's GABA agonism, beta-adrenergic blockade, and centrally-active H1 antagonism all at once. Fuck me, I hope this works when the time comes.

Last edited:
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
@nixonnate32: it appears Dramamine is basically just Benadryl with some chlorinated derivative of theophylline, the latter intended solely to counteract some of the sedating effects of Benadryl. Which is after all an early H1 antagonist, meaning it knocks you dafuq out, as the kiddies say. This being the case, I believe I will use Benadryl rather than Dramamine as it's more potent per dollar.

So...we're looking at a GABAergic at 3x the lethal dose (100mL), at least half a dozen Benadryl, and a metric crapton (that's 1.15 imperial craptons for those following along at home! :D) all at once. That had better bloody well do it. That's GABA agonism, beta-adrenergic blockade, and centrally-active H1 antagonism all at once. Fuck me, I hope this works when the time comes.

Oh yeah, benadryl does have that extra benefit. I hope this works too, so... I wish you luck.

KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
Things are about to hit the fan. A longtime (13+ years, I'm only 33...) friend is convinced that the two other friends who took me in recently when I was in danger of homelessness are criminals and scammers (they are not, but it's a long story I don't feel like telling here) and is threatening to get the police involved. If they do, we're all screwed, and seeing as one of them is 52 and in ill health and her husband is almost 77 and has had two heart attacks and a hernia, just the stress alone will kill them. And of course we'll all get evicted, since this place isn't up to code. I'm trying to at least hold her off long enough for the TAA to get here and to do another plasma donation so I can afford the hotel room. This idiot is going to fuck everything up royally and she has no idea, none, what's really going on, has also explicitly said she doesn't care to know.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul