• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LetItEnd

Nov 10, 2019
I'm new around here, but I've read many times over about SN with antiemetics and all. I was a little unsure though, and got a 100 ml bottle of 2m2b, or tert-amyl alcohol. Although it's a relatively obscure method, it seems to have potential, considering it is apparently 20 times stronger than ethanol. Is this a reliable method with antiemetics? I imagine that any potential vomiting could be prevented in the same fashion, but I just need to be sure.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I'm new around here, but I've read many times over about SN with antiemetics and all. I was a little unsure though, and got a 100 ml bottle of 2m2b, or tert-amyl alcohol. Although it's a relatively obscure method, it seems to have potential, considering it is apparently 20 times stronger than ethanol. Is this a reliable method with antiemetics? I imagine that any potential vomiting could be prevented in the same fashion, but I just need to be sure.
I'm in the same predicament as you and as much as I'd like to say I'm all good to go, but I tend to have a strongly precautious side that takes over. But so far, I'm adding some stuff like loperamide, with pgp inhibitor from either my prescribed prozac or my theobromine powder I bought from ebay. And my datura inoxia seeds I still have for some time for scopolamine, which is said to be a cns depressant. I'd say you'd have a good chance with it by itself, however I'd advise adding a few things.

Reactions: LetItEnd
L

LetItEnd

Nov 10, 2019
I'm in the same predicament as you and as much as I'd like to say I'm all good to go, but I tend to have a strongly precautious side that takes over. But so far, I'm adding some stuff like loperamide, with pgp inhibitor from either my prescribed prozac or my theobromine powder I bought from ebay. And my datura inoxia seeds I still have for some time for scopolamine, which is said to be a cns depressant. I'd say you'd have a good chance with it by itself, however I'd advise adding a few things.
I see, I plan on also taking tagamet along with the meto. Would that substitute for the loperamide? As I haven't heard any mention of it before in other SN threads. The datura seeds also sound interesting.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I see, I plan on also taking tagamet along with the meto. Would that substitute for the loperamide? As I haven't heard any mention of it before in other SN threads. The datura seeds also sound interesting.
Unlikely, but I believe it would at least be useful for the SN as an acid reducer.

L

LetItEnd

Nov 10, 2019
Unlikely, but I believe it would at least be useful for the SN as an acid reducer.
Hmm, well the supplies don't seem to be terribly out of reach. If all else fails I'll just fall back on SN. Thank you, I really appreciate all of this info.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Hmm, well the supplies don't seem to be terribly out of reach. If all else fails I'll just fall back on SN. Thank you, I really appreciate all of this info.
No problem!

MaybeMaybeKnot

MaybeMaybeKnot

No ctrl-z when you ctb
Oct 25, 2019
You might take a peak at the downside for failure. A failed SN attempt doesn't leave you to much worse for wear. Ethanol toxicity (or 20x strength, I assume) can do lasting damage to organs, especially the liver. Methanol poisonings are pretty unpleasant. Just make sure this is better for you than SN. Just don't want to see anybody suffer.

L

LetItEnd

Nov 10, 2019
You might take a peak at the downside for failure. A failed SN attempt doesn't leave you to much worse for wear. Ethanol toxicity (or 20x strength, I assume) can do lasting damage to organs, especially the liver. Methanol poisonings are pretty unpleasant. Just make sure this is better for you than SN. Just don't want to see anybody suffer.
The only concerns I have with SN is that the dosage can vary, with some saying that 15-20 g is preferred, but others say that 25 is better. The others are the potential side effects which may give it away, like the cyanosis and blood color change. Whereas it seems there is a hard limit with substances like 2m2b and GBL, 30 ml and 2.5 ml, respectively, as well as their presence being harder to detect.

Reactions: MaybeMaybeKnot
MaybeMaybeKnot

MaybeMaybeKnot

No ctrl-z when you ctb
Oct 25, 2019
The only concerns I have with SN is that the dosage can vary, with some saying that 15-20 g is preferred, but others say that 25 is better. The others are the potential side effects which may give it away, like the cyanosis and blood color change. Whereas it seems there is a hard limit with substances like 2m2b and GBL, 30 ml and 2.5 ml, respectively, as well as their presence being harder to detect.
You've clearly done your homework and sound confident in your plan. I wish you all the best when the time comes.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
2M2B is my method of choice. I've written a little text explaining why. I'll post it tomorrow.

Reactions: ChristopherWalken