• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HangInThere

HangInThere

Just hanging around
Apr 27, 2018
To be quite honest, it's the main reason holding me back from just ending it all. I don't want to be interrupted and end up a vegetable. I have no means of doing it at home (no privacy, don't want to traumatize anyone) nor can I do it in a hotel room for the same reason (along with some other stuff).

Alright now that I got that out of the way, where would you guys ideally commit suicide (method: long drop hanging) if you couldn't do it at home or in a hotel room? Bonus points if you can describe how you would go about hanging yourself without drawing any attention.
Thanks.

Reactions: brighter and thatguyakira123
FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
Sometimes, I think the best plan would be to kill myself out in the middle of nowhere, maybe deep in a national park if I dared it. Doing the latter would kill two birds with one stone. (pun intended) . I'd get to cross off an item on my bucket list and then kick that bucket. My preferred method is gunshot to the head, but hanging would work too. Just stuff a rope in a backpack you brought along to blend in with the hikers and off you go.

Actually, hanging might actually work better in my scenario than a gunshot because you could alert the rangers. Still, taking a bus or something out to the middle of the desert is one of the plans I keep in the back of my mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: brighter, Asylla and HangInThere
L

LLL

Apr 16, 2018
Just went to forest looking for a tree the day before yesterday to hang myself. Found it. When I looked at it, I felt so terrible fear and then went back home dissapointed. I also have an another tree and have put rope around my neck about at least 30 times there, at night. When I first discovered this perfect tree in the middle of nowhere, I used to walk with my fucking chair through town to get there:D, rope in my backpack. I don't know where you live, but I recommend going to forest somewhere...
Now I discovered after all these years that I can actually hang myself in my own room. My preferred method is also gunshot to the head and maybe I have to buy a gun illegally somehow. I really have to reconsider my method. I talked to a friend about my sufferings yesterday and he almost agreed to help me to get a gun and I felt hopeful inside my head.. First he said he thinks about it, later he said he can't do this, he would feel so guilty which is understandable, but still... With hanging, I imagine you'll go through so many long, awful seconds in pain, fear, regret, suffocation... And you also have to go through this fear to actually pull of the chair. With gunshot, you have to pull the trigger and no long seconds/minutes of suffering consciously until death unlike with hanging. I assume... :/
/English is not my mother tongue, there may be mistakes.

Reactions: HangInThere
K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
To be quite honest, it's the main reason holding me back from just ending it all. I don't want to be interrupted and end up a vegetable. I have no means of doing it at home (no privacy, don't want to traumatize anyone) nor can I do it in a hotel room for the same reason (along with some other stuff).

Alright now that I got that out of the way, where would you guys ideally commit suicide (method: long drop hanging) if you couldn't do it at home or in a hotel room? Bonus points if you can describe how you would go about hanging yourself without drawing any attention.
Thanks.

First I would message anyone who would worry about something like "I just won 1 million dollars and am afraid that people will make use of me because of it, so I have booked a flight to a far away country, please respect my decision" granted you are over the age of 18.
I would find an abandoned house/building, look around for support pillars or the like that I can tie my rope onto. (Make sure you can really hang in there)
02.jpg

Finding a door like above would be ideal, but I'm not sure how well it works with long drop.
If you really don't want anybody to recognize you, burn the clothes you are wearing and bathe yourself in oil right before dropping. (unless doing this will cause a fire somebody would be hurt in)

Also, very important, within milliseconds you will lose consciousness, but you won't die until maybe 15 minutes after the drop, I'm not sure if the fire might wake you up since it's considered one of the most painful deaths, I suggest you make your own research first.

Last edited:
Reactions: HangInThere
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Yep. Its the only thing that can ruin my attempt at this point. I know im going to drink my N and i know its going to kill me...IF im not found in time. It sucks that i have to hide my body to do this.

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
T
There's a nature reserve near me that is incredibly idyllic. It's got your bog standard forest trees, deer enclosure, lake etc etc but if you go in far enough there's this clearing with super long grass. I'd really love to die somewhere in this park if I don't at home
This thread is a year old