CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Allawful ,no know start wat, see concept life awful wrong now need money nothing, have mental illne etc pfob etc this never end. Human awful mqkr all worse pover illne etc awful human think all have solu truth no solu all lie.., many many probl human imposbl do any solve. Also human make all worse, human make worse imposbl make bett.ll awful humans awful species. More more probl all side detail endle probl life. Add injury damage now life no berabl abuse etc all awful. This only sufferi nothing good. Terbl universe

• Love
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: HybridSpectre, DustInTheWind, Sakura94 and 7 others
S

starbright2155

Feb 7, 2023
Existence can be painful, but it can also be the most incredible thing we ever experience. Yes, people do bad things, and they make some things worse. However, some people can support you; those are the people you should be with. The hard part is finding them...

yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
life is fundamentally wrong and broken, and it's just absolutely outrageous that we don't have the right to peacefully end it all. fucked up world with fucked up ppl, can't wait to leave this shithole forever. when i commit suicide, i WIN, like one person here said. you need to be deeply delusional to view life as something good/beautiful. life is so harmful and dangerous, that's all i want to say

Last edited:
Reactions: CTB Dream and pthnrdnojvsc
sunnydaysahead

sunnydaysahead

August (he/him)
Feb 6, 2023
I think both of the responses are right, in their own ways. They're so different, but both right. It really depends on your POV. The world is terrible, and mostly is bad, but there is some good. Barely any, but some.

BrailleTogepi

BrailleTogepi

They/Them
Feb 6, 2023
Allawful ,no know start wat, see concept life awful wrong now need money nothing, have mental illne etc pfob etc this never end. Human awful mqkr all worse pover illne etc awful human think all have solu truth no solu all lie.., many many probl human imposbl do any solve. Also human make all worse, human make worse imposbl make bett.ll awful humans awful species. More more probl all side detail endle probl life. Add injury damage now life no berabl abuse etc all awful. This only sufferi nothing good. Terbl universe
I'm sorry that you have such crappy circumstances. The wickedness in this world is miserable to be on the butt end of and nobody should have to suffer through that.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's very true that life is something that is so terrible, life itself really is the true problem as it's the real cause of all suffering and torment, the existence of life really is a tragedy and I believe that it would be way better if life never existed at all.
It's also true that humans are responsible for so much torture as they force life here so unfairly into a society where humans activley take measures to try to make suicide as difficult as possible for us, it's such a prison like existence and I just wish to be completely unaware of it all, only death can solve what is the true problem and only the thought of being gone comforts me.

Reactions: CTB Dream