• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RottenOdysseus

RottenOdysseus

θᾰ́νᾰτος
Feb 25, 2019
I've been so bad in school recently. I've been sick (Celiacs while eating gluten (I have to for now) + bad cold) as well as depressed most of the semester so I haven't been doing shit. All I do is sleep, loaf around or bounce around on the internet not doing much. I have so much work I have to finish and I doubt I will be able to do it tbh. One of my professors even told me I'd have to do better or he would kick me and I ended up sleeping through the next class. I feel trapped at this point. I have no energy and theres so much work piling up, not to mention each class is super demanding each week so the work keeps piling on more. I wish I could quit school this semester and start over but its too late tbh. I'm just stuck at this point. I logically know I should try to work more but I can't focus on anything and I sleep all the time.

Reactions: sadsoul, lemmeeleev and Tragoedia Vitae
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
get help

Reactions: lemmeeleev
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
I dropped out of college due to my anxiety and depression and my eating disorder at the time. I understand how difficult it is. Try to just make it through, atleast keep graduation as an accomplishment- cause I regret not being able to, and now my parents hate me for it too.
You should try therapy at least, just to get some ease while trying to finish, maybe get some meds that will help you?

Reactions: sadsoul, RottenOdysseus and lemmeeleev
lemmeeleev

lemmeeleev

Still here
Nov 29, 2018
Same, I have so much work I didn't do from this quarter. I'm failing almost everything and need to pass everything to graduate. I really hate this...

Reactions: sadsoul, RottenOdysseus and Redt2go
Zer0

Zer0

Nem sempre se pode ser Deus
Sep 14, 2018
Same here, in the last 3 semesters I only got approved in 3 classes, got fucked in 13 and don't know how to get back on track, I don't do any of the research and seminars ( and sometimes not even the tests ), 5 years on that place and I'm still in half of the way

Reactions: sadsoul, RottenOdysseus and lemmeeleev
D

Deltrus

Mar 20, 2019
Always have a backup plan, that way failure's hit you less hard. I learned that from experience. I told myself I couldn't fail out of university and that I had to succeed because of all the spent money and effort. When my fatigue got so bad I couldn't leave my bed, I thought my life had ended. There was no backup plan, no way forward, just pure suffering. Always have a way forward, preferably like 3+ ways forward.

If you don't think you can pass just quit, it will save money and frustration. Not everybody has the health to be highly successful.

Reactions: RottenOdysseus, lemmeeleev and sadsoul
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I tried to start my course twice and was hospitalised within a few days of moving each time. I can't come to terms with where my life is now and feel like I won't ever have the opportunities I worked for. I'm just tired to be honest and psychiatric hospital was the worst experience of my life, I wish I'd died before going into one. I'm just looking for a way to ctb.

Reactions: RottenOdysseus and lemmeeleev