• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Steve3PO

Feb 12, 2020
Does anybody know more about Terminal Dehydration? I know it's a process that elderly folks take part in. It may take up to 7 days to CTB. They call it VSED voluntary stopping of eating and drinking. But dehydration is what works. They say it isn't painful.. but the willpower to not drink when you have access would be torture.

LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Does anybody know more about Terminal Dehydration? I know it's a process that elderly folks take part in. It may take up to 7 days to CTB. They call it VSED voluntary stopping of eating and drinking. But dehydration is what works. They say it isn't painful.. but the willpower to not drink when you have access would be torture.
I think it can take 10 days or more with a healthy person. It's not easy, and most old or sick people are given morphine or other meds to make it easier. It usually takes hospice care/support. I did try it, the thirst is very very difficult to overcome. And you'd have to be alone the whole time because you go into a coma toward the end and could be saved if others are around.

Reactions: autumnal and Mizzmini45
S

Steve3PO

Feb 12, 2020
I think it can take 10 days or more with a healthy person. It's not easy, and most old or sick people are given morphine or other meds to make it easier. It usually takes hospice care/support. I did try it, the thirst is very very difficult to overcome. And you'd have to be alone the whole time because you go into a coma toward the end and could be saved if others are around.

Thanks that is what I was looking for someone who has at least tried to do it.

M

Mizzmini45

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2019
How long did you last? I tried it also and lasted 6 days.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
This would be horrible, and unless you're in the middle of nowhere si will make you drink.

Reactions: LMLN
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
How long did you last? I tried it also and lasted 6 days.
You are better then me! I lasted 4 days. And I was obsessed about liquids like I cannot explain. And very dry mouth and lips.

Reactions: Mizzmini45
M

Mizzmini45

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2019
May I ask what it felt like?
It was surprising easy thirst wise. It wasn't the thirst it was the other stuff.I did faint a few times standing up though and once I was so confused I forgot where I was.i also had very dark urine

Last edited:
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
It was surprising easy thirst wise. It wasn't the thirst it was the other stuff.I did faint a few times standing up though and once I was so confused I forgot where I was.i also had very dark urine
Thanks for answering my question. I tried a one day fast with no food or water, and I got a really bad headache.

Reactions: Mizzmini45
enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
not easy and not fun if you're young and generally healthy. it's also very difficult to do on your own (aka without a medical professional). i wouldn't recommend it.

Moonlight Tears

Moonlight Tears

I will put the fire out with my tears.
Jun 15, 2022
Is having delirium scary? What is it like?