• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
I find myself in a permanent state of being physically muscularly tensed. I can let it go, when I think about it, but it seems to be my default state now. It can't be good for me. Arms, neck, thighs, stomach . . . .

Reactions: Jen Erik, NoOneKnows and LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I'm the same, dealing with it right now while I'm trying to get to sleep.
I think instead of physically shaking, my anxiety and stress manifest in curling into myself and all muscles strained to stone. Causes tension headaches as well .

It intensifies my insomnia and any other physical discomfort. Once it starts, I can't get rid of it. Definitely not good for us.
The only thing I can suggest is maybe muscle relaxers or moving around intensely enough that your muscles don't have time to stiffen up.

Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
I find myself in a permanent state of being physically muscularly tensed. I can let it go, when I think about it, but it seems to be my default state now. It can't be good for me. Arms, neck, thighs, stomach . . . .
I have similar experience. It's truly awful.

In my upper body it is especially bad: tensed and locked shoulders, neck, and jaw. The headaches and other pain sensations in my head as a result are debilitating.

For years, somehow I was under the impression that the default positioning of the jaw was to be shut, so I started forcing myself to shut my jaw, which is basically clenching.

Now, after years and years, my dentist who I had been going to since I was a child, over 30 years, sold his practice and the new dentist was like, "Yeah, this isn't good, your jaw should be slightly open, which is a natural relaxed state."

So I've been trying to unlearn the clenching and it's a constant exercise of paying attention.

Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
I can empathize. I'm always tense. As a rule. Funny thing, I used to do yoga and exercise- and was still tense. I can feel it eating away at me as I age. One trick I learned about the jaw is to press your tongue (lightly) to the back of your upper teeth. It seems to help me. I don't know what relaxation in a body feels like anymore. I feel your pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jen Erik