N

nopointinlivingg

Jul 13, 2022
I live on a busy road in the middle of a major city so it would be pretty easy to walk out my front door right now and get it over with. I hear sports cars speeding past my bedroom window at 3 AM every morning so not only would I most likely sustain fatal injuries if I caught one of them, I wouldn't feel guilty about it because they're endangering innocent lives with their reckless driving anyway. There's a crosswalk every 15 feet around here. Plus NYE pretty much guarantees drunk drivers. The irony is that I'm stone cold sober.

I've been holding out for a peaceful/more painless method but I've kind of given up hope. My depression is disabling to the point where I can't see myself fighting through it to gain the motivation to carefully plan out and execute a complicated method. I fuck up everything that I do anyway so it would most likely be a waste of time with the same end result as acting on impulse.

I've always fantasized about going out this way (or hanging, the only other thing that seemed plausible) but the thought that stops me is that I've had two friends die from getting struck by cars in separate pedestrian accidents, so it feels disrespectful to their memories to go out that way on purpose. I would do anything to trade my life for theirs and die instead.

• Love
Reactions: Ninja_Master and MatrixPrisoner
new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
Please, do not go out this way. If it does not work, the pain will be immense, potential lifelong injuries. It will be a very violent end if it works, one that you do not deserve. In saying this, I too considered this at one point, along with jumping, but have become determined to find a more peaceful method.

I understand the guilt of being here when others died against their wishes. I too would trade places with family members who died of cancer. Cancer is responsible for most of the deaths of people I know. I only know two people who committed suicide. One by hanging, the other I never heard what method, and I don't dare ask his family.

You deserve a peaceful end. Surely, it must be possible for us.

Reactions: nopointinlivingg and MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I hate these Fast & Furious racer fckboi idiots with a fcking passion. They're all little attention-starved bastard children that have no problem waking up infant babies from their sleep, startling the elderly and running over innocent peoplen like your friends. The worst pieces of shit inhabiting this idiocracy of society that we're living in.

Sometimes I contemplate choosing head-on collision as my method of CTB. I would disable my airbag and drive head-on into one of these degenerate scumbags. Teach them a lessonand do society a favor.

Oh, and fuck all of these slobby neanderthal Harley Riders that take the baffle out of their exhausts too.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: nopointinlivingg
jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
Hey listen. I was literally in this position last night. There's an overpass by mouse over a major highway. And I thought about jumping.

I don't recommend it. There's too much collateral damage to other people. Believe me tho, I love the drama of it. I love that it would be out of hands all together. But, it ends up involving too many other people.

I hope you're able to find a method that works tho.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Same, would not recommend.
There are too many factors to take into account, specially with this method. Aside from trauma imposed on other people. There's a very big chance of this method might take out people who are just going about their business as well.
Example Scenario: The vehicle you chose was speeding, but for a medical emergency (a family member of theirs is in critical condition and they want to say goodbye). From one perspective, it just seems like douche, because they are speeding. However by you choosing their vehicle you've now prevented them from saying goodbye to someone they value. Worse case scenario the impact is such that their vehicle careens into the sidewalk with pedestrians (people out for morning exercise, people walking home from partying). They would be your collateral damage.

N

nopointinlivingg

Jul 13, 2022
I don't recommend it. There's too much collateral damage to other people. Believe me tho, I love the drama of it. I love that it would be out of hands all together. But, it ends up involving too many other people.
This is what was really tempting about it. I didn't go through with it obviously but the loneliness of NYE hit me like a ton of bricks and I was really ready in the moment. If I was wasted I probably would have done it but I had the foresight to abstain. I think I've reached a breaking point where I need to start seriously planning.