Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm tempted to report my family to police for child abuse on 101, but I don't know if that's burning bridges. I just want some good support, nobody ever really tried to help me or find out what's wrong with me, except when I was a teen and they said there was nothing wrong with me and it was my family's fault, which they ignored. I don't know because there's also stuff they did after I was an adult that would be criminal too, like theft & violence. I don't think they deserve any more forgiveness I just wish I could stop thinking about it too. It's so hot today. I forgot all that I was going to write.

I'm seeing conflicting things on whether there's a time limit on how long you can report child abuse before, between 1 year, 3 years and forever.
I just want a proper therapist that might actually help me and not make me feel worse. E.g. not someone who shouts at me overriding anything I say or asks me whether I enjoyed getting abducted etc, which is past experiences.

Sad and stressed, oh well. I hate life right now, it's bugging me the whole time. There is another thing which is a crime which is continued emotional abuse which they've been doing too whether they knew it or not. Everything is just argh... I wish I could delete so many memories. It's so frustrating to recall different things they did..

Reporting them isn't even something I'd do, it's not me, I don't like hurting others. I just hate everything... and want these memories to go away. Anyway I'm kidding myself that anyone cares.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: vampire2002, LittleBlackCat, rationaltake and 5 others
omarofficial10

omarofficial10

Always tired
Sep 8, 2023
I plan on leaving notes explaining everything in detail what my family has done to me. Every single thing any one has done to me is going to be exposed. I hope it ruins their lives like they ruined mine.

• Hugs
Reactions: vampire2002, male user, LittleBlackCat and 2 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I plan on leaving notes explaining everything in detail what my family has done to me. Every single thing any one has done to me is going to be exposed. I hope it ruins their lives like they ruined mine.
Unfortunately, in the society that we live in this may not be the case in the future. Pro-lifers support each other, even if their views are clearly very irrational and the suicidal person is in the right. Your notes may get dismissed.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and omarofficial10
omarofficial10

omarofficial10

Always tired
Sep 8, 2023
Unfortunately, in the society that we live in this may not be the case in the future. Pro-lifers support each other, even if their views are clearly very irrational and the suicidal person is in the right. Your notes may get dismissed.
I hope it will just make them think a little bit even. They ruined my life and I hope I get some revenge. My family is horrible people so you're right maybe they won't give a shit

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and アホペンギン
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Would you not be protecting others? Future potential victims?
No, they are shitty to each other and other people sometimes but wouldn't dare do what they did to me to others. They're almost completely blind to how bad they treat each other too tbh. My brother overstepped the mark with my dad and that seems to have penetrated their cognitive fog so that it finally registered.

You are right, they are shitty to other people too sometimes, usually their potential partners, now that I think about it, but not criminally so.
I did something like that on a previous attempt. Later on I showed them to therapist at hospital.
I hope it will just make them think a little bit even. They ruined my life and I hope I get some revenge. My family is horrible people so you're right maybe they won't give a shit
At least with my family I can tell you they would regret nothing and not think in the slightest if I died or exposed them. They believe their own deceptions and that of the other family members. The only people that will care will be people outside family, people that knew you and strangers.

I think it's still worth it at least to be heard before you ctb. That's how I'm thinking about it. Exposing them is going to be so stressful that it will make me want to ctb afterwards anyway.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake