DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Tempted to die after this Saturday. The least I can do is vote and then die. Or not and not really care who wins since the presidential system and politics is a scam

So....I am desperate. Desperate to get across to my family about how shitty they are. Especially my brother who I dont have to go into detail about anymore I think. Basically I fantasize about him seeing me not only dead but also getting a horrible suicide note. Where I blame all my sadness on him, because it really is his fault. He treats me like crap for literally no reason and its time he suffered something. I can imagine him knowing how bad he'd feel knowing that, at 14, he did so much abuse ot me that he basically killed me. I want him to feel guilt forever. He deserves it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, Umbreon, ocd is bad and 7 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@DeathIsTheWayOut99, I'm sorry you're dealing with someone that crappy.

But please vote, for the sake of the good people you know. And then please wait to find out what happens after the election, because we all want to know that!

Your brother isn't worth dying over. I know how wrong & ugly & horrid he's been but he's absolutely not worth dying for.

• Love
Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, Stick, Meditation guide and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Living well is the best revenge. Get away from his abusive bs.

• Love
Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, Chupacabra 44, ocd is bad and 3 others
KClown

KClown

Oct 20, 2020
I do not posses full knowlege of your situation, but If you do this because of your brother, then you let him win.

Thats all.

Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, ocd is bad, Stick and 2 others
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
@DeathIsTheWayOut99, I'm sorry you're dealing with someone that crappy.

But please vote, for the sake of the good people you know. And then please wait to find out what happens after the election, because we all want to know that!

Your brother isn't worth dying over. I know how wrong & ugly & horrid he's been but he's absolutely not worth dying for.
Tbh thats not a bad idea. I could suicide on November 3rd/4th. Not a bad idea at all

Tbh, I just want to hurt him. Living is painful and id rather die and cause him pain than live. Dying is easier in that sense. If I do I plan to jump off a birdge. Hopefully its high enough so I can die
I do not posses full knowlege of your situation, but If you do this because of your brother, then you let him win.

Thats all.
Tbh, im ok with that. Ive accepted my fate so its whatever
Living well is the best revenge. Get away from his abusive bs.
Meh, id rather die. Living is hard and I am tired of living for a life that just won't get better
The only way for some people to wake up is for death. So in that sense a persons suicide can be good for the living

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, Stick, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
Is it not possible to show them what they've done before you die? Especially if you are trying to get a message across, it might be important for them to be able to ask you questions and such.
I know that you've settled for suicide and about your situation, and that's fine, but I still think that it might be possible to gain a little closer while you are still alive.

Reactions: Chupacabra 44 and Ghost2211
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Is it not possible to show them what they've done before you die? Especially if you are trying to get a message across, it might be important for them to be able to ask you questions and such.
I know that you've settled for suicide and about your situation, and that's fine, but I still think that it might be possible to gain a little closer while you are still alive.
I could, but I don't think it'd work. Ive told my brother before how his actins hurt me but that doesn't change how he treats me so suicide is the answer
My dad is a coward who cant stand up to my brother so, its not worth saying anything

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and Stick
Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
I could, but I don't think it'd work. Ive told my brother before how his actins hurt me but that doesn't change how he treats me so suicide is the answer
My dad is a coward who cant stand up to my brother so, its not worth saying anything
Okay, you know your situation best. If only you could choose your family. I hope your death has an impact

Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, Ghost2211 and DeathIsTheWayOut99
KClown

KClown

Oct 20, 2020
And is there no other way escape? Besides the one you have chosen.

A new life from scratch might seem impossible, but its more than within the reach.

Reactions: Ghost2211 and Stick
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Reality is if your brother is that horrible, do you really think give a rat's ass if you died or not? Dude may not even blink an eye. If your sole purpose for death is revenge, you'll be wasting that death. Living a good life, poking at his insecurities is the best way to make sure he won't fuck with you again.

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Okay, you know your situation best. If only you could choose your family. I hope your death has an impact
I hope it does too, though I predict it will. Especially if I write a shitty suicide note

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick